Galaxy 6 Weeks of Christmas GPU Giveaway! Week 2

FrgMstr

Just Plain Mean
Staff member
The holiday season is fast approaching and all of us are excited to see another Galaxy Christmas giveaway at HardOCP this year.

We are continuing our 6 weeks of giveaways with the Galaxy GeForce GTX 650 Ti GC 1GB Video Card.

lqjin4if.jpg

All you have to do to enter is tell us what you like about Galaxy and its Video Cards! Post ONLY ONCE in this thread to enter. Entries for USA shipping addresses ONLY.

From what I heard they are a great company. Also the coolers on Galaxy cards are pretty sweet from seeing one the other day.

Galaxy offers great support, while offering awesome custom cooling on their cards.

Quality cards, great cooling solutions, and a solid partner should you ever need to RMA.

Cool cooler designs, not afraid to use aftermarket coolers from the start, and good prices to boot.

I've had a few Galaxy cards over the years and they offer great quality!

Gee, that sure is a short little thing, would be perfect for physX between my red cards

DO WANT

Solid continuous performance that typically exceeds expectation.

Finding ways to innovate in the GPU market is hard and Galaxy has done it a number of times now in the past.

The best part about Galaxy cards are their coolers. They look spectacular, and sound it too.

I've got a small form factor Galaxy Gforce 620 in my HTPC. That tiny card has been working like a champ playing movies and Diablo 3 on the big screen back when I was playing. Always been a fan of their cooling and performance for the price. Keep up the good work Galaxy!

That card would be a excellent gift for my step-son's gaming PC as well.

What can I say... I use a Galaxy GTX 670, my son has my 'old' Galaxy GTX 570. I've had nothing but good results with Galaxy and will continue to buy their products.

An awesome PhysX card would certainly be nice to have though!!!

Just had to stop by to say thanks to everyone for all the great feedback. It makes our day to see such an overwhelmingly positive response in the contest thus far. Good luck to all you guys in this week's giveaway!

Back