Galaxy 480 GTX Super OC 239.99 after rebate

wooj

Limp Gawd
Last edited:
Is this a better bargain than a 6950 at the moment? I'm really close to pulling the trigger on a new GPU soon.

Is this a better bargain than a 6950 at the moment? I'm really close to pulling the trigger on a new GPU soon.

I am looking at that too. Depends on the game but I think this is faster for AA but not as good with textures.

Tiger Direct and Circuit City are the same company. If you are taxed at one site, you will be taxed at the other as well.

Yes I know there the same but tax charges are different. Example for NC, TD charges for tax, CC doesn't. There are other states that fall under tax free if CC has the same deal.

they keep changing the address... or something , fixed link

Wow this is hot, the AXP cooler is worth 70 bucks alone.

very nice deal. i would buy one for folding but that cooler is so thick I would only be able to fit one card in the box

Yes I know there the same but tax charges are different. Example for NC, TD charges for tax, CC doesn't. There are other states that fall under tax free if CC has the same deal.

100% this. They definitely tax differently.

Very nice deal! If I did not already have a MSI 465 Golden card un-locked and overclocked, I would be all over this.

where in the world do you put the coupon code? for the life of me i cant find it lol.

where in the world do you put the coupon code? for the life of me i cant find it lol.

You go to the checkout page and roughly 2/3 of the page down on the left side there is a box for that purpose. It is above the place where it tells you the total bill.

sold out at tiger direct, still available at circuit city for a bit more.

This is the best deal on the best 480 out there. It can't be beat and probably won't be until after the summer. A simply jaw dropping deal. I'm -this- close to buying one as a gift or as a backup, at this price.

This is the best deal on the best 480 out there. It can't be beat and probably won't be until after the summer. A simply jaw dropping deal. I'm -this- close to buying one as a gift or as a backup, at this price.

A GTX 480 as a backup?!?!? 2[H]4U is right. :eek:

i bet it was a couple people cancelling and getting the his radeon 6950 :D

Yeah but I play BF mostly. Not entirely happy with ATI performance on that specific game. It was a hard choice but the 480 just seems to be a bit faster and smoother for BF. Plus, the fans are cool looking lol.

yeah i agree, bf2 is what i play often as well. seeing that this card gives you stock 580 performance 200 dollars cheaper makes it a deal, not really worried about the power draw.

My wife plays mostly BC2 (BF2 is an old game guys, this is BC2) and is totally satisfied with her 6870 even with the game almost maxed (and using MLAA, though I don't know if MLAA actually works on BC2 since I haven't kept up after upgrading back over to my 480). No performance problems, and she's pretty picky, but of course this is a single 1080p display. If she wanted a 480 or a 6970 she would get it, but she rightly sees no need for an upgrade. I tell you, a 480 manhandles every game out there I can find. Even at stock clocks, the thing is a champ. No driver problems to speak of. I'm set for at least another year or two.

back on, but shipping is not immediate 7-21 days.

Last edited:
wow i am so stupid. i tried this so many times yesterday but i couldn't get the coupon to work. turns out i was entering the coupon in the box for zip code.

Back