Galaxy 3rd Week of Christmas Give-Aways!

i could use a new card my wife was drunk and kicked my ceaseless pc and broke my 8800gtx 3 days ago.

Do you remember the times when Mr. Hooper died on Sesame Street?
Do you remember the times when you woke up on a Saturday and watched the roadrunner?
Do you remember the times when you and your brother loved GI Joes that when you went to buy the action figures you made him collect the good guys and you collect the bad guys?
Do you remember the times when you went outside played football, baseball, kick the can and played until your mother called you in?
Do you remember the times when you ate fun dip, jolly ranchers and smoked bubble gum cigarettes?
Do you remember the time when a man did a moon walk and thrilled us with his cool ass fucking moves?
Do you remember the time when you dared to keep off drugs?
Do you remember the time when you had a crush on Punky Brewster?
Do you remember the times when the News had actual news?
Do you remember the time when you went to school on Monday you discussed what Homie didn't play?
Do you remember the time when got in a fight with your brother over a little debbie nutty bar?
Do you remember the times when you was young and having fun and there were no worries?
I remember those times
I remember those times
I wish to remember those times
I want to relive those times
Reminiscing on the mind
Reminiscing all the time
Unwind Rewind
Remember the times?
I will definitely remember if I win. :)

I wonder if this will fit in my Lian Li PC-Q07? If it did the Pico PSU would have to go though :(

I passed through the seven layers of the candy cane forest, through the sea of twirly, swirly gumdrops, and then I walked through the Lincoln Tunnel

my chicken spoke to atlantis and then became the barbeque of the midnight sun after the worst tomatoes in the world

I remember lying awake as a child, pretending to be asleep because I feared the raggedy man. There was a short claymation film usually shown just before the christmas claymation movies featuring the raggedy man. He would fly from window to window and if you were awake on christmas eve, he would turn you into a mouse. In my mind though, he was coming every night, not just christmas eve. Not quite a bedtime story I suppose...

once upon a time I found out video cards gave me wood

and i lived happily ever after

This isn't really a [H]ard card, but who argues with free? LOL!

Bedtime stories are usually too juicy to type out and I don't want to gross anyone out since I can't write like those Forum writers anyway, would be more like Andrew Dice Clay.....

"HICKORY DICKORY DOCK......" :eek:

Something non-stupid? Okay:

Rev D HDAMA motherboards will also take a dual-core BIOS update flash. You don't need a Rev E/F board.

This one night I saw some flashing lights in the sky outside my window. I can't remember any other details though.

Nulla a tellus in erat ullamcorper tristique. Suspendisse at mauris. Sed ut eros. Proin fermentum. Nulla facilisi. Donec id dui quis libero porttitor mattis. Vivamus dapibus. Duis adipiscing interdum ante. Mauris nisi dui, ornare sed, elementum sed, aliquet eget, nisl. Quisque viverra lectus eget nibh. Duis justo erat, mollis nec, consectetur vel, interdum fermentum, neque. Aliquam eget eros sit amet libero ullamcorper luctus.

Galaxy video cards are pretty. I will cuddle one to sleep like my stuffed animals from my childhood. Sure it may be hard and the solder could scratch you, but those are *love scratches*, its just showing you it cares.

I could do with a new graphics card, and we can't afford Christmas this year, so this would be ideal.

Who can't use a new video card that has more RAM than hard-drives I've owned over the years?

My daughter has been asking me to tell her about Star Wars at night. So watch Empire if you want a good bedtime story.

I didn't write it...But it's all I got for the moment.

Avoid Stinky Socks!
After a busy tree chopping day at Pinegreen Lumber Camp on the shore of Lake Superior, Lenny the Lumberjack trudged through the woods to the log cabin he shared with his partner Olly. The wind beat Lenny’s coat and snow slithered into his lumberjack boots. Lenny flung open the door and hurried to the fire. He sat on a log chair and pulled off his boots and socks. Olly brought him a tin washtub filled with hot water and Lenny plunked his feet in the hot water. “My, that feels good,” he said. “Can you give me a little more hot water, Olly?”

When Olly poured hot water in the washtub, Lenny noticed something. “Olly, why do you have the clothespin on your nose?”

“Your feet smell, Lenny. You have to sleep out in the shed tonight and every night until your feet stop smelling. Avoid stinky socks, Lenny.”

The next day Lenny went into the woods for his chopping day wearing his lumberjack boots without any socks. He didn’t hurry home down the trail that night, he crawled. “Owwwwwwww,” Lenny said as he sank into his log chair in front of the fire.

Olly bent over Lenny’s feet, counting. “You have ten blisters on your left big toe and twenty on your right little toe. You have five blisters on your right heel and seven blisters on your left heel.”

“Owwwwwwwww,” said Lenny. He looked around the cabin for something to use instead of socks. He saw the two pewter coffee mugs that he and Olly used to drink coffee. I’ll try those tomorrow, Lenny said.

Lenny could only fit his two big toes into the mugs and when he pulled the boots on over those he felt like he was trying to chop down trees on stilts. “Coffee cups don’t make good socks,” Lenny said.

That night Olly counted 24 blisters on Lenny’s right little toe and 48 on his left.

The next day Lenny stopped in the woods and picked some moss from the side of a tree. Indians use it, so why can’t I?” Lenny said. “I’m avoiding stinky socks.”

That night when Lenny sat in his log chair in front of the fire. Olly didn’t count any new blisters. The moss had helped the old blisters start to heal but it smelled like a blanket that had covered an angry skunk.

“I’ve got to think of something,” Lenny said. He put the moss on the floor. Wrinkling his nose, Olly reached for the clothespin and then Lenny had an idea. “We can compromise” he said. He picked up the clothespin and handed it to Olly. “Sleep with this on your nose until I can get to the city and buy you some nose plugs” he said. “And I promise I’ll take my socks and moss off at the doorstep every night. Is it a deal?”

Olly clamped the clothespin on his nose. “Dit’s da deal,” he agreed.
(by Kathy Warnes)

Back