Galaxy 3rd Week of Christmas Give-Aways!

yo dawg i herd u liek to prove that i can never win anything, so i posted in this post

I am the biggest skeptic when it comes to UFO's, Loch Ness, Bigfoot and even the devil and god..don't believe in any of it but this is a true story about the weirdest and scariest thing that ever happened to me.

It started about 4 years ago when a buddy of mine had his brother in town and they both came over 1 night. There was me and my fiance and my friend Gene and his brother Julius. We were sat just chit chatting and my first impression of Julius was "a weirdo"..he lived alone and traveled the country with nothing more than a backpack and his guitar.

So after a while of chatting Julius out of the blue says "Steve, your Mom passed on didn't she?" well my fiance knew I didn't talk about it and immediately stopped him.

I just quietly said "yeah" and changed the subject but he said "It's ok Steve, she is fine"...well this was such a raw and touchy subject for me as I never really dealt with the loss so I just politely told him not to go there.
He just said "ok, but I can help you"....my Fiance was losing it now and told him to please not upset me but I interrupted and said "How?, how can you help me?"..he said "I can talk to her for you"...so right off the bat I was thinking here we go another frickin dumb@ss who thinks he can talk to the dead. So I was kinda ****** off now and said "ok, prove it".

The others went quiet and I was now miffed that this stranger comes into my home and brings up a subject none of my friends dare touch.

So, he asks me to ask her a question that only I would know the answer but do it in my head....so of course I obliged so I asked the question in my head...not out loud. I asked what was the color of the coat I bought for school but my Mom liked so much I gave it to her..........and I simply said "Ok, Ive asked". We all sat quiet and Julius bowed his head and after a minute or 2 he said "She says it was a light blue Puma coat"............and it was. I was absolutely shocked.....never had I told anyone that....but my rational mind thought this can't be true...it was a fluke.

Next question.....and again it was 100% accurate

So without acknowledging that he was 100% right I said "ok, let me ask another"..he said sure and so in my head I said "Mom, I know this is pointless but I will play along.....instead of asking a question like he wants me too I'm gonna ask you to pull on his left ear"

Now I am sat here thinking to myself that this will prove that its not possible to talk to the dead...I was angry with this guy and wanted to call his bluff. So I sat there and after a minute or 2 he said "Ok Steve..Im not sure what you asked but im not getting anything" so I thought "got him" then he said "all Im getting is a tug on my ear," and pulled on his left ear.

I was speechless and started to get teary eyed.....I was shaking and my fiance asked if I was ok....I just felt like my whole belief system was gone. I spent the rest of the night asking a couple of other questions and talking about what he does and how. Julius was just a regular guy that never touted what he did..he just kept it to himself and let it out now and then.

I haven't spoken to him since that night but I was told he will be in town the coming weekend so my friends told me to tell my story to whomever would listen. Believe what you will but its 100% real...but my rational mind still tries to think coincidence, luck or maybe there really are spirits.

But either way he read my mind somehow. :confused:

Once upon a time, there was a green elf and a red elf. Even though they looked the same except for color, they hated one another and constantly tried to out do the other, in everything they did.

If one could pick 300 flowers in a hour, then the other would practice until they could pick 301. If one could jump over the creek, then the other would practice, until he could do a flip over the creek.

They spent their entire lives trying to out do the other. Then one day, a blue elf showed up in the meadow where they lived and killed them while they slept.

The end!

One day in early September the chief of a Native American tribe was asked by his tribal elders if the winter of 20010/11 was going to be cold or mild. The chief asked his medicine man, but he too had lost touch with the reading signs from the natural world around the Great Lakes.

In truth, neither of them had idea about how to predict the coming winter. However, the chief decided to take a modern approach, and the chief rang the National Weather Service in Gaylord Michigan.

'Yes, it is going to be a cold winter,' the meteorological officer told the chief. Consequently, he went back to his tribe and told the men to collect plenty of firewood.

A fortnight later the chief called the Weather Service and asked for an update. 'Are you still forecasting a cold winter?' he asked.

'Yes, very cold', the weather officer told him.

As a result of this brief conversation the chief went back to the tribe and told his people to collect every bit of wood they could find.

A month later the chief called the National Weather Service once more and asked about the coming winter. 'Yes,' he was told, 'it is going to be one of the coldest winters ever.'

'How can you be so sure?' the chief asked.

The weatherman replied: 'Because the Native Americans of the Great Lakes are collecting wood like crazy.'

What do you call a Spanish soccer player with no legs?

Grassyass :)

I'll get my coat

How come there is no wifi only Galaxy Tab on the market yet? I don't really want a 3G one since I am not going to pay an additional DATA charge for that unit when I have my phone with unlimited DATA already and can just tether via wifi.

I could use a video card too.

FREE STUFF? OH YEAH

76443_663084221992_25103454_37603177_5233959_n.jpg

The pet kitten licked the pet mouse.

then there was a baby...

the babies name was Chuck.

Back in my day, we had video cards that didn't DO this newfangled three dimensional crap, we had to add it in ourselves...bare handed! And we usually had to flip a couple of jumpers and hook up a pass-through cable before we could run Quake 2 in all its glory. And then we were lucky if we got 30 FPS on the Crusher demo! Don't even talk about overclocking. Bah, you kids have it too easy with yer GUI overclocking and nTune and three dee marks and...why, when I was a young whippersnapper I shed a tear when we broke the 32-bit color barrier...

Wait what? French toast please

In for the win?

My desktop could use a new video card, I have a G92 chipset card from a few years ago. I can't afford to buy a new card till after my wife gets a new job and we pay down the bills that will have accumulated while she was out of a job.

Actually I don't really need a new card yet, but it would be nice.

Once upon a time I actually won one of these things, and I lived happily ever after, the end. :D

Once upon a time, with a Galaxy gt430 far far away, HD video shined and Source games lit up the sky with intense battles of Team Fortress 2 and L4D DLCs.

I once ate 2 quarts of ice cream for dinner. Filling up on ice cream is not too good, I felt a little sick afterwords.

/Story

Back