Galaxy 3rd Week of Christmas Give-Aways!

Once upon a time there was a small town. There were no food stores in this town because all the food they needed rained down from the sky. Then one day the weather became erratic and the portion sizes of the food grew dangerously large. To avoid being crushed by giant food items, the residents made boats out of bread and set sail in the ocean. The End.

^^ synopsis of "Cloudy With A Chance of Meatballs" - my favorite bedtime story book.

What differentiates females aged 8, 18, 28, 38, 48, 58, 68 and 78?
At 8 — You put her to bed and read her a story.
At 18 — You tell her a story and take her to bed.
At 28 — You don’t need to tell her a story to take her to bed.
At 38 — She tells you a story and takes you to bed.
At 48 — She tells you a story to avoid going to bed.
At 58 — You stay in bed to avoid her story.
At 68 — If you take her to bed, that’ll be a story!
At 78 — What story? What bed? Who the hell are you?

I came here 3 times and stopped because I couldn't think of anything suitably amusing to post. This is the fourth time I've hit the reply button and this is all you're going to get.

Once upon a time there was this computer user who really wanted a new Galaxy card. He dreamed and dreamed about nothing else... And we can't finish the story with a happily ever after unless I win :)

Once upon a time there was a little boy who loved computers and electronics. His dream was to one day have a crazy computer setup and a robotic arm like in the old show Wiz Kids. That boy did grow up to have Water cooled computers and such but he was always needing more graphics power. Then One day [H]ardOCP was having a weekly drawing for a Galaxy brand GT430. While not a super powerhouse, would come it handy. The dream continues with a PM that say yes, you have won and your dream is more complete.

Bedtime stories are preferred

Once upon a time, I won a graphics card...or something... please :)

G'night.

There once was a man from the sticks
Who liked to compose limericks
But he failed at the sport
'Cause he wrote them too short

Who won last week?

We want wallpapers on the Galaxy website! Sweet intense wallpapers like the awesome designs that often come on Galaxy cards (9800 GT Tiger/Ghost face!)

I would love this 430 for the HTPC I am building my parents for christmas, that I am going to use to play HAWX on the 60"!

... once upon a time ... in a land far, far, away ... a child was born .. 4th child of the Alphabet clan and the first to come out of conjoined triplets from mama Alphabet's womb ..

..blah blah ... pssss ..fart ..

..anyways, kid grows up and wins another grand and glorious Galaxy video card and manages to foil a plot to kill the president because of it ..

I want a 14.1" or smaller laptop that has a powerful processor and a great graphics card at a fair price. This graphics card however is going to go into my next server.

Back