Galaxy 3rd Week of Christmas Give-Aways!

i would like to see video cards with expandable memory slots, now that would be cool

Have you heard the (in)famous muffin joke? No? Ok then...

So there's these two muffins getting baked in the oven.
One muffin says to the other muffin, "Wow, it's hot in here!"
The other muffin promptly exclaims, "HOLY S*** A TALKING MUFFIN!'

You're welcome.

picking my nose,
I'm hungry.
I smell my feet,
they stink.
I'm still hungry.
oh look my package from amazon came.
I'm still hungry.

I love playing with computer hardware. The more I get to play with the better:) that is all.

Oo I have a really good bedtime story. When it is really late and my youngest really wants a story, even a really short one, this is the one I tell.

Once upon a time, the end. Now go to sleep.

once upon a time, a little GT430 viedo card was going on an adventure to heaven 2.1, although he was very scarred the little GT430 ran though heaven 2.1 with no fear and took out dragons with his DX11. although he only had 1024mb of ram, he wasnt scarred, he fought very hard and made it home to xsnip3rmanx safe and sound.

:D

430 GET!

Now if only it was that OEM 440... that would be the perfect physx card!

Dear Santa, I want a videocard that will do physx just fine while using less power than this 9800GTX+. I know that physx is just a marketing tool, but I like pretty things (girls especially, and you know physx can be used to make pretty girls...erm... prettier...).

Ax's "getting my post on" contribution to the Galaxy Video Card thread week three. :cool:

If you wanna hang out, you've got to take her out, cocaine. She don't lie, she don't lie, she don't lie...cocaine.

Here is a bedtime story:

Nevermind I can't think of any. Here is me pussing out

ceiling_cat1.jpg

There once was an old lady that lived in a shoe...

Oh, and

TheBuzzer

Hi.

Took the wife and kids to see Megamind yesterday. The movie was great but there's not enough eyebleach on the planet to wash away the Justin Beiber movie trailer I had to sit through.

Back