Galaxy 3rd Week of Christmas Give-Aways!

Well, I must say, the GT430 is an awesome card. There's no reason why anyone shouldn't want one -- it's the perfect low-power mid-range HTPC card. And if I can score one from Galaxy, it only sweetens the deal. They take the effort to listen to vid card owners.

Once upon a time I dreamt I had a Galaxy video card. I was completely immersed in a heated battle of TF2, and we were winning. The graphics were so vivid. The firefights so fast and un-laggy. The play experience was perfect in every way.

Then I woke up and realized it was actually a nightmare because I didn't have one at all!!!!!

:(

That was probably the worst story ever.

I wrote a review on a Fleshlight. Go to Genmay to find the review.

You said bedtime stories were preferred, so here goes.

Once upon a time there was a videocard giveaway and I won one making me think that Galaxy and Hardocp are even more awesome than I thought. The end.

I once was going to upgrade my ancient GPU, then a death in my household happened. You may be thinking a horrible event happened and yes you are correct. The dreaded red rings of death hit my xbox 360. Such devastating news I know, but this little set back my PC upgrades as the precious xbox needed replacing. So I kicked that 5yr old white microsoft box to the curb. My household welcomed in a new black sleek xbox 360. But due to the new thing in the household and its costs, there is no room for a new vid card..... unless one was dropped off at my doorstep....... The End :D

Back