Galaxy 3rd Week of Christmas Give-Aways!

one year before i went to bed i heard a strange noise ,i looked out my window and saw a small furry stark white animal in my yard.
Now this puzzled me because i had never seen an animal so bright and shining in the moonlight ,it resembled a dog ,but its features were more like that of a rodent.
As i pondered what it could be it started to dig exactly one foot from the center of my yard.
Right beneath the branches of the huge hickory tree ,it dug and dug ,and soon i lost sight of it as it entered the hole it was creating.
I ran downstairs to get a better look ,but it was completely gone by the time i reached the front door.
I ran into the yard and over to the hole where the creature had disappeared ,and saw nothing but a dark black hole in the ground.
Running back to the house i grabbed a flashlight out of the kitchen cabinet ,and went back outside ; i turned on the flashlight and ran up to the hole ,hoping that the creature hadn't dug to far already.
I pointed the flashlight down the hole ,and to my astonishment saw how deep it was,
The hole went down for at least 20 feet ,and then sloped at an angle from what i could make out.
I marveled at how deep the white creature had dug in a few short minutes.
I decided there was only one thing to be done ,i was going down that hole!
I ran back inside to get some supplies; having read a good deal of books where foolish young people just leap down holes without taking into consideration the danger of unknown places and the inevitable probability that these places contain magical creatures and personages beyond our immediate comprehension.
So having these things in mind i set about getting together all the things i felt i would need.

Last edited:
I got sprayed by a skunk when I was pheasant hunting in Kansas. The wind chill was 8F. I changed in that $*@&. It was cold, and I stank. After we hunted the rest of the day, and drove home 6 hours, I had to scrub off using lemon juice, baking soda, and peroxide... the reaction between those was the only thing that we could find that would get the stink out.

I had a nasty stomach virus last night, I threw up for two hours.

A fat man walked on the street. Then, he collapsed. His heart couldn't stand the pressure of physical activity. THE END

cause I'm still payin off my kids college and can't aford anything and my Timex Sinclair won't run Call of Duty No how!

Back