Galaxy 3rd Week of Christmas Give-Aways!

Once upon a time, I would really like to win free stuff. The end. Now go to sleep, or else.

ONCE upon a time there were three Bares. All of the three lovely ladies were trim and without a stitch of clothing to be found. Suddenly there was a knock at the door and the ladies cried out "Who is it?" and the voice from the other side of the door said "It's me the Galaxy video card salesman, come see my [H]ardware !" The three nubile lasses leaped up and bounced their way to the front door in anticipation of getting a new Galaxy video card for their systems. They grabbed the door and flung it open and before them they see the Big Bad Wolf, who leaps upon them and proceeds to eat the ladies. BBW wins again.

The End.

Dr. Joseph Dolan: So where do you know Alan from?
Fletch: We play tennis at the club.
Dr. Joseph Dolan: Really? California Racquet Club?
Fletch: Right.
Dr. Joseph Dolan: That's my club too. I don't remember seeing you there.
Fletch: Well, I haven't been playing in a while because of these kidney pains.
Dr. Joseph Dolan: Right. Now, how long have you had these pains, Mr. Barber?
Fletch: No, that's "Babar".
Dr. Joseph Dolan: Two B's?
Fletch: One B. B-A-B-A-R.
Dr. Joseph Dolan: That's two.
Fletch: Yeah, but not right next to each other. I thought that's what you meant.
Dr. Joseph Dolan: Arnold Babar. Isn't there a children's book about an elephant named Babar?
Fletch: I don't know. I don't have any.
Dr. Joseph Dolan: No children?
Fletch: No elephant books.

I'm not good at bedtime stories, plus I don't want to fall asleep before you. I still don't remember that night....

Once upon a time, there was a person playing Battlefield: Bad Company 2...

"OH NOES!" He cried, as a gunman shot at him. He scurried to cover, and yelled for help.

"What's wrong, dude?" some guy asked.

"Bad man try hurt me!!!!" exclaimed the player.

"What did he look like?" the guy questioned.

"He shoot at me!" the player whined.

"Oh, I saw him in a bush over there." pointed out the guy.

"OH NOES! BUSHES ALL OVER THE PLACE!! I SCARE!!!" the player shouted, clearly terrified. A moment later, the gunman shot him dead and he never had to worry about bushes again.

The end.

I told your mom a bedtime story last night

it was about two nuts and a private eye on the hunt for the lady who winked her brown eye

It was a dark and stormy night.

Oh you already heard this one.

Tark

To [H],

1284614415703.jpg

Once upon a time, in the [H]ardforum, there was a magical giveaway were everyone who posted in the contest thread got a brand new GPU of their dreams but only if they promised not to troll and to always post if they have cool videos of hard drives being destroyed at the gun range, with thermite, by big shreaders or in blenders.

And everyone lived happily ever after. The End

Now I lay me down to sleep, I pray Galaxy games me til I weep, if my PC should die before I wake, I pray Galaxy warranty my dead vid card to take.

With every review everyone complains about what the iPad can't do. I say look at what the iPad can do and what would you use it for. I hated Apple before but I love my iPad! :p

How about a bedtime wish?

A room stacked with $20 bills, linked 7.62mm and a M134 Minigun.

Ahhhhh 1 sheep, 2 sheep, 3 sheep Four

There once was a tech firm named Galaxy,
who offered their hardware as proxy.
For giving ideas,
and with the promise of cheers,
You could win a shiny new box-ee!

In for the win! And, I know, I'm no poet laureate..... but I do think there should be a runner up prize for the most inventive post.

Back