Galaxy 2nd Week of Christmas Give-Aways!

Status
Not open for further replies.
In for this!

What I'd want to see? I'm...not certain. I can't really name the particulars. If anything, the one thing that comes to mind are high-end cards that run at non-blazing levels of temperature!

In my opinion, I am not a very high power user except for folding. Most of my games could easily run on older hardware than I have right now (albeit at minimum settings), and would easily run at max settings on any modern card that I'd consider.

For the most part, cost is a large consideration on my part due to budgeting, but no matter what features exist, that is an issue. With respect to features, because of how I utilize my hardware, a balance between gaming ability and computing power (double precision) that allows me to run my games (with some cushion) and also provide a good deal of power for computing projects such as F@H.

Moreover, power usage/heat generation/dissipation is also a concern. If it is low cost and powerful but requires a kilowatt power supply just to run it, puts out the heat of a powerful space heater, and runs with high core temperatures, I don't want it.

In summary: A midrange card that runs respectably cool and quiet, but that also has a good balance between gaming and computing power for GPGPU.

I would love to see some more low-mid range consumer level cards that have 4+ Display Port ports. The fact that I have to pay a premium for a Quadro or FirePro card just to drive 4+ monitors off one card gets kind of old.

I want to see quiet, powerful cards that have an excellent warranty and great service after the sale.

What I would like to see is edge-blending for eyefinity setups. 3 monitors is a joke because of the bezels. 3 edge-blended pico projectors on a curved screen is the future. One wrap-around desktop with no bezels.

I'd like a video card that delivers the performance without the need to turn up the volume to hear the game over the cooling. Doesn't have to be the extreme top of the line, but the middle of the enthusiast line would be sweet.

As I have said in the past, getting a deal on two cards for x-fire, sli would be great. Being able to clean the hsf would be great.

Low power draw, low price, < 11" length. quiet fan, DEX11 gaming @ high res -- that's all

Like everyone else, more power and lower prices. Actually, I would love to see more competition in the graphic marketplace and less power usage for the videocards.

I want Galaxy to give me a card already and stop teasing me with these contests.

I'd like to see a decent warranty with the cards and in terms of the cards themselves, either stock PCB's or high quality PCB's. Skimping on the design is a no-no.

Well, hope Galaxy is a decent brand, cause I just ordered up a Galaxy GTX 460.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back