Galaxy 2nd Week of Christmas Give-Aways!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd like to see cards that don't bend over time when used in a "normal" tower configuration. 3 of the 4 cards (give the 4th one time) have all bowed noticeably over the years. None of them have failed as a result so it's probably a non-issue. The only way I can think of to solve this is some sort of brace or reinforcing on the card.

1. White PCB (is this even feasible?)
2. Quieter fans (two of my Galaxy cards, even one that's low power, are very noisy, regardless of fan speed settings.)
3. ATI graphics cards?? :p
4. A step-up/trade-up program
5. Better prices in retail chains (print MSRP on box??)

my videocard is bad, this one might be better, fa la la la la, what about the Jews (Chana na na na ka give-a-way?)

Definitely improvements upon cooling solutions. It looks like vapor chambers are going to be the "next big thing".. hopefully, they deliver.

Again very intrested in one of these cards for my media center system. Thanks

At least it doesn't suck as badly as the 210 did.

Seriously, for very low end cards like this; fanless all the way.

I would like to see some true innovation, more than a different cooler, more than factory over clocking - truly set yourself apart from the pack.

I want more options for cards in the upper mid-range and lower enthusiast levels. I like that many manufacturers produce their own cooling but it seems reference cards are the better performers. Maybe third party cooling options on the reference card architecture offered under manufacturer's card warranty would be something new.

I would like to see a 'standard' form factor for laptop video cards (was close once).

Better cooling and/or easily upgradeable cooling that doesn't void the warranty. There is nothing worse then having a near silent system with a jet engine as a cpu cooler.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back