Galaxy 2nd Week of Christmas Give-Aways!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would love to see more dual gpu cards for different price ranges.

im in need of a new card ;). To me the video card has to have a very good cooling solution to keep it under 30c at the most. Why not include LED in the fan, people loves mod LED inside case.

Count me in...Would love to see some Galaxy goodness in my main boxen!

I want to see more power, period... granted, that's a given, so I'll say "decent acoustics" in addition to that.

hybrid air cooling/water cooling like you see on some northbridges. It's possible, maybe hard. And do it inexpensively, $100 to add watercooling to a video card is ridiculous.

What I'd like to see in video cards?

Ridiculously-sized passive coolers on any card that can survive with them.

There's really nothing more that I would like to see, as Galaxy has covered the most viable solutions. Well, except for the prize showing up on my doorstep. :D

Jumping ahead a bit here but I want to see a HDBaseT capable card that will allow me to broadcast or stream video from a media PC to any networked device with a display, without need additional hardware. (software would probably be required) Two Ethernet ports one for the main monitor and another for a router, switch, backbone, wifi that all my other devices are hooked up too.

To enter this week simply post in this thread ONCE and tell us what you want to see in new video cards on the market.

Modular design! Make video cards like motherboards where we can replace the RAM and GPU! :p

joking!

I don't have any ideas of my own, but the modular idea is certainly an interesting one.

I would like to see new cards continue to push the envelope and get to photorealistic gaming!

I would say for HTPC cards like this, replace DVI with displayport and include an hdmi to DVI adapter.

Also, only coolers that vent hot air out of the case.

Latest generation memory technology on high-end video cards.

I want GFX card companies to stop releasing new video cards every 6 months or so, so I don't feel obsolete and have the urge to dish out more money to upgrade.

I would like to see more video cards with better cooling solutions and built in voltage controls.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back