Galaxy 2nd Week of Christmas Give-Aways!

Status
Not open for further replies.
My price point is $150 for a video card. So when that price point cant play the newest games at 1920x1200 with all the sparkles turned up, I loose intrest quick.

Other than that. Folding@Home performance tied to power consumtion also determines my video card selection. Points per day/per watt

I just want to be able to afford a new system that could actually handle this video card.
Stupid student loans.

I would like to see more ultra quiet higher end cards for gaming/htpc use.

It would be nice to see more ultra quiet mid range cards that worked at 1080P for current games for the HTPC market. It could be a three slot cooling solutions so long as the sound was kept down.

I want normal priced video cards with waterblocks on them. And by that I mean, a waterblock probably runs about 50 bux in bulk... don't bend me over for an extra 200 just because you think you can. I live down the street from SWIFTECH!

I want to see a new video card that fits in a Micro Case that does HDMI Video/Audio and does not require a psu connection :)

I want to see cooler running, quieter cards.

Thanks H and Galaxy

The thing I want to see most in a new video card is a smaller, more efficient size. Video cards are getting a bit ridiculous in size.

I want to see video cards aimed at enthusiasts with GREAT prices. I also want to see smaller videocards, no need to have videocards that are the size of motherboards

The biggest thing I'd like to see is a continuing to improve Performance/watt and performance/$$$.

Multiple HDMI outs (three or more) and multichannel lossless sound support for each one.

I want to see coolers that are quiet and perform well, and decent voltage regulation circuitry that works well for overclocking while still being fairly efficient.

high end mid-range performance cards (gtx460, 5770, 6850, etc) in single slot solutions please

new video card? POWER!

For this card, quiet is the key. Who doesn't need a good HTPC?

definatley lower heat output or better heat management, and cherry picked low voltage cards!

Honestly I would like to see cards that concentrate more on thermals and power consumption, being able to deliver last generation horsepower without turning my PC into a thermonuclear space heater. Honestly it seems like the powers that be are so busy pixel pushing that they've lost sight of reasonable power requirements.

Ditto,
I want the box to clearly say:
- This Graphics card uses xx Watts, an xxx Watt PSU is the minimum recomended
- This Graphics card operates at xx degrees under normal load and xxx degrees under heavy loads.

I also want something like Tom's Hardware: Plays most current games @ XXX resolution @ ultra quality (Newer games may need to reduce quality settings).
So if I have a 19" monitor I need card A, if I have a 24" monitor I need card B, and If I have 6x24" monitors I need card C (or two cards B).

Would be nice to see some AMD cards =D. I almost always buy non-reference cards so the more competition on this the better. I like what Galaxy did in terms of customizing their cards (some really interesting ideas were implemented).

perhaps an upgradeable manufacturer cooling solution... like removable fan for a better fan

or like some motherboards did with optional built in watercooling etc.

Would love to see the most powerful cards go back to covering only 1 expansion slot, but I don't see that happening for another 5 years by huge advances in cooling.

Would like to see a dual GPU in a single PCB on 480 or 580 series for us non-SLI users :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back