Galaxy 2nd Week of Christmas Give-Aways!

Status
Not open for further replies.
low noise,, perhaps a water solution that doesn't use such small water channels like most of the current solutions that are prebundled.

Ooh, pick me!! pick me!! LOL :D

This reminds me of when I knew the answer in school and enthusiastically raised my hand for the teacher to pick me. Probably back in the 3rd grade or before. :D

I want to see an increase in innovative water cooling set up that only takes one slot and not two paving the way for 7-8 slotted GPUs in a computer providing huge computing power for various researching platform as such "Folding at Home", WCG, BOINC and more.

Thanks.

Less noise from the cards, more cooper cooling :D

Quieter cards with closed loop water cooling or cards available for purchase with no heatsink installed for aftermarket watercooling.

+1 to single slot cards or heatsinks that exhaust instead of recirculating (although I think the ref. design is usually exhausting).

Better coolers but keeping the same reference PCB. Maybe adding voltage readouts would be pretty neat as well.

Smaller, more efficient cards that can push 30+ FPS at max settings at 1080p: HTPC Gaming Goodness

I look for a quality, well reviewed card that is quiet at a reasonable price/performance level.

I for one think the newer cards should strive for a cooler and quieter operation without sacrificing performance. Innovative new cooling technologies designed to perfection by the Manufacturing company.

If 3rd party vendors can create elaborately designed coolers to work with the cards, why can't the manufacturer?

I like cards that double as space heaters, keeps your feet warm.

I want to see more companies with detachable fans for easier fan/heatsink cleaning like Galaxy. That and I think every card should support at least three monitors.

I would really like to see a GTX 460 X2 like Zotac's doing, that enables quad SLI :)

Sigh, wishful thinking I guess.

I have to enter multiple times. I cannot be that creative with my replies.

Pussing out here.

I would like to see more efficient and quieter cooling solutions on the cards.

It'd be cool for higher end and upper midrange cards to be available with a full cover waterblock from the factory.

I can't imagine that there's too huge of a difference in manufacturing costs between a waterblock and one of the more elaborate heatpipe coolers. The way it works now, you buy the card with the heatpipe cooler, disassemble it and chuck it in a box somewhere, and then buy a full cover WB for like $100 from a third party company . If Galaxy could integrate the waterblock and only raise the price by like $25 (what I'm assuming the actual cost difference is), I think it would be hugely popular (as long as there's still an air version available, as clearly this would only be relevant for more expensive enthusiast cards, and even then it's not for everyone)

I would like a video card with lower energy usage requirements yet still retain high performance

$200 price point, very quiet (bit of a sound whore), and able to push 1080p (or maybe 1900/1200) in modern games well.

I know Galaxy does some removable fans, it would be great if the shrouds came off too for easy dusting. Bonus points if it were easy to remove while still installed in the slot. Having to unscrew the fan shroud on my current video card to clean it is one of my least favorite activities.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back