Galaxy 2nd Week of Christmas Give-Aways!

Status
Not open for further replies.
POWERFUL SINGLE SLOT SOLUTIONS!!! For people with Dells like me and want something more than a 5770 without getting expensive aftermarket coolers.

It's nice to see some new names. More options is always a plus. I can't say I have much of a personal opinion, as it's been since the ti4200 since i've had a new card.

This is only kind of pussing out. As it is the same reply I gave for week one.

I want to see video cards that are more buyer friendly. The massive number of cards on the market and the horrid naming schemes used for cards.... It's just a cluster fuck. In order to know I'm buying the right card for the right amount of money takes way too much effort if I'm not keeping up with current generation reviews.

i actually want to see a high end video card for people who don't care about how loud it is

seeing my video card go to 87 C (gtx 470 superclocked) always scares me since my 5870m never went above 66 C

I'd sacrifice fan noise for more cooling

A quieter videocard, or something we dont hear as much when the fans speed up.

did i already post? i like cards and could use this for making my computer awesomer. also, moar folding to be done.

For HTPC I want:
1. HDMI for audio and video
2. resolutions to look normal on a 55" LCD

HSF's that keep the card under 70C full load to ensure cooling overhead for overclocking.

Some kind of counter measures to prevent one card getting hotter than the other(s) in multi gpu set ups.

Would make a good addition to the new, extra system I'm building.

Good luck all!

A video card that automatically upgrades itself to the newest chip generation that costs about 5 bucks new.

I'd like to see full featured video cards in the mid to low range that still have all the features of the higher end ones (multiple monitors with all the connectors, etc etc), just not as much 3D horsepower. And they should be quieter and cooler. Just don't strip off all of the nice features when making the lower end cards.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back