Galaxy 2nd Week of Christmas Give-Aways!

Status
Not open for further replies.
In future gpu's I'd like to see more focus on higher average performance per watt above all. This mostly means as low as possible idle power usage.

Efficiency and better cooling would be the top two things I'm looking for in future Video Cards (and better overclocking capability would most likely result). Other than that, maybe add a fresh pine scent to it? My gaming area can get a little ripe if you know what I mean. Would be nice to have a built in air freshener to combat the nerd funk.

Smaller PCBs / more effective cooling (al á vapor chamber) so I can cram more into a smaller case.

I'd like to see continued improvement on the appearance of the card. If I plunk down a huge wad of cash... it better perform or I won't even consider it AND I want that thing to look badass sitting in my PC.

Would love to see increased support for application acceleration, and not just gaming performance/visual improvement.

I would love to see cooling solutions, that run very quiet at stock, but when you overclock that is when they would get faster (and louder.)

I'd love to see lower power/heat, higher performance and lower cost (like most others probably do)!

how about instead of game bundles, a voucher that allows you to go to your companies website and pick from bundle items. for example, games, t-shirts, gaming mice, mousepads, gamepads, or as a credit toward other products you might make.

How about nothing............and lower the price?

Pssssssssssssst: still never won anything in my life.:rolleyes:

I want a video card with 4 GPUs that is small enough to fit in a Corsair 800D

I want to see more variation in cards. Different coolers, different speeds, different prices.

This is now closed. Winner will be notified by PM.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back