Galax GTX 1070s/1080s in stock at Galax

This is awesome

hope everyone that's trying to sell their 1080/1080ti cards for $1000 or more are sweating a little bit

Not bad. I just jumped on a 1070Ti from evga the other day or else I'd definitely be looking hard at one of the 1080's.

Nice! Stick it to the retail chain! That'll teach them.

Maybe this will be the new normal. Get the video cards straight from the manufacturer.. but the rest of your pc from other sites.

I literally have a 980 Ti collecting dust that I never have time to use. It's in my VR rig. Job and family responsibilities take all my time.

Think now would be a good time to sell it, or wait a bit?

I'm thinking about it. The VR computer I built has barely been used. It's a mint condition, maybe 50 hours on it.

Last edited:
Hm, I didn't realize Galaxy was back as Galax. Guessing they got some pressure from Samsung because they assume they own the word Galaxy.

I bought the 1050ti 4G with flash drive lightning adapter deal for 199. I wanted a 1060 but fuck these prices... sigh. This will be my first while pcb video card. :)

Thanks OP!

Edit: the card shipped today! They are fast!!

Last edited:
revenant, did you get it from Galax? I don't see any cards in-stock on their site.

Last edited:
Didn't realize how lucky I was to pickup my MSI 1080 from Newegg for $500 back on Dec 21st.

Back