Gah, Dang you Fuji...

Nuzzles

[H]ard|Gawd
So I went to buy a USB cable for my secondhandly brought E510...only to find that it's a 'special fuji' usb cable that's needed. That was going to cost me nearly half of what i paid for the camera in the first place. Fuck that...

So, I'm wondering what their customer service is like. I was thinking maybe I could get them to send me a cable freely. lol Just before I try, wanted to know how they usually go about these things.

Thanks,
Nuzz

How about a USB flash card reader? You can usually get them for like $5 or free after rebate.

Yeah, I've seen them...But, I'm very prone to loosing small things like that. ;x

I guess I could probably give it a go...

BTW, the Fuji takes XD cards, and we all know they're tiny, so yeah. I guess if I got a camera bag aswell, that'd decrease the chances of me loosing it...

hmm

Id say just get a card reader anyway because they are faster as well.

You are prone to losing small USB card readers, and yet you're not prone to losing small USB cords?

mdude85 said:
You are prone to losing small USB card readers, and yet you're not prone to losing small USB cords?

USB cards have length. Which gives them a larger size. I can easily lose a GB cartridge. USB card readers are smaller than that. ;x So yeah.

I will get card reader, sometime. Just, with the USB cord the camera doubles as a webcam. That was one of the other reasons for wanting one.

But meh, can't have everything.

Back