Gadgets Made Of Meat

HardOCP News

[H] News
This is either the coolest mix of meat and hi-tech gadgetry, or the grossest, you are likely to see all day. Is that a USB thumb drive made of ham? Mmmmm, ham.

It's kind of disturbing, but seeing as to how people prepare foods in the weirdest ways, it's kinda not :D.

Are "X USB Thumb Drives" really even anything to talk about?

I mean, I could take the casing off of any thumb drive, shove it in a pumpkin with the USB adapter sticking out, and it would make news as a "USB Pumpkin Drive" - a class of kindergardners could do that.

Other than that...if you are telling women that you'll "get into contact with them by pressing buttons on your meat", you are gonna end up in jail ;)

If they worked, they *might* qualify as cool. But they don't, so they aren't.

no.. it's a thumb.

:eek:

yeah.. no. thats a bit creepy :eek:

Painful to look at too. I wince every time I see this gag thumb drive. I amputated my thumb on accident in 1996 with a razor box cutter. I looked at it on the floor for maybe 10 seconds like :eek: and then passed out. Woke up a day and a half later in the hospital with it reattached to my hand. Ouch.

I wonder if I can re-amputate my thumb and ask to have it preserved and made into a thumb drive :p

can they make pc cooling out of icecream? i think thats a bit more palatable than hacked up chunks of meat :D

f you spellcheck i say icecream is one damn word... i aint hyphening that or nothin.. you can stfu

Painful to look at too. I wince every time I see this gag thumb drive. I amputated my thumb on accident in 1996 with a razor box cutter. I looked at it on the floor for maybe 10 seconds like :eek: and then passed out. Woke up a day and a half later in the hospital with it reattached to my hand. Ouch.

i got the worst visual of your thumb wriggling its way to freedom...:eek:

Hrmm, finally a reason for me to want to actually use for a blackberry, blackberry pearl even.

You know I just don't get what people are thinking sometimes. Its like that little kid I remember, who was on TV because he could bite kraft singles into the shapes of states (for some reason my brain wont let me forget the stupidity of it....) People really need to get some common sense before they focus their effort into things.

Doesn't matter what shape it's in...grills up just the same. :p

someone needs to take this a step further and make an entire modded pc, or even a 360/ps3 out of meat.. but include a real mobo/psu/cpu so that when you turn it on it gets cooked as your playing your favorite game :p

someone needs to take this a step further and make an entire modded pc, or even a 360/ps3 out of meat.. but include a real mobo/psu/cpu so that when you turn it on it gets cooked as your playing your favorite game :p

If I made my pc case out of meat, it would be well done in a couple hours.

This just reinforces the point that you can find everything and anything on the interwebs.

*Sheds tear*

Words... should have brought a poet...

I can die now... knowing the human race has accomplished all of it's goals.

do you want your steak rare medium or Crysis ;)

Gee, when do the new Spamintosh laptops come out? I also miss my old PowerPorcine2700.

You know I just don't get what people are thinking sometimes. Its like that little kid I remember, who was on TV because he could bite kraft singles into the shapes of states (for some reason my brain wont let me forget the stupidity of it....) People really need to get some common sense before they focus their effort into things.

Stupidity is infinite so good luck with that one.

Would need a walk-in refrigerator for that, lest your nose be horribly assaulted by the rotting ham hock PSU before you finish the prosciutto DVD drive...

Back