Gabe's up to something dangerous here

BETA.

2[H]4U
It's Half-Life 3, Portal 3, and Left 4 Dead 3 in one box for $33.33 coming 3/3/13

I'll be perfectly happy with HL3 OR Portal 3. I just started (and finished) P2 on Sunday, and it was an amazing story.

Last edited:
Could be anything not just necessarily Episode 3 or HL3.
Could be TF3, Portal 3, L4D3....he could be trolling for all we know. :)

I'd rather have Ep3/HL3 if I get a vote.
I think L4D should be done where it is, and TF2 is still a great enough game that it doesn't really need a sequel (besides what is a sequel going to add, really?).
Portal 3 will be eventually, there's no doubt about it. I would hope this "3" announcement is the HL variety though.

Gabe should release a completely new game, but put 3 at the end...then release 2 prequels...

Hopefully he'll also announce a new form of DRM; if STEAM detects 4chan has ever been accessed on your system, you're banned from your account. Would go leagues towards restricting the massive idiots in online games and gaming in general. Seriously, I'm not impressed by responding to a flame e-mail full of racism and bigotry like it's funny. Ignore the idiots Gabe, and perhaps respond to an intelligent news organization instead. :(

Predicting a Ricochet 2+3 bargain bundle. You heard it here first.

Won't be TF2, they didn't go F2P and the whole hat market for nothing. L4D3 doesn't seem right either, there wasn't a whole lot of change between 1 and 2 in my opinion. And Portal 3 is too soon.

The original cast of L4D did lose a character. L3D anyone? Ultimate troll right there.

I was all excited until I read that E3 2012 wasn't until next June...I thought it was in January but I guess I got it confused with CES :(

CS: Global Offensive beta 3 :)

Or just a game called Three. Maybe with that space shooter concept art.

Half-Life: 3D

Half Life just as you remember it to be, but now in fully supported 3D!

It's Half-Life 3, Portal 3, and Left 4 Dead 3 in one box for $33.33 coming 3/3/13

I'm going to laugh so damn hard if you're right. (Except on the price.) :D

We just have to survive 12/12/12 (or was it 12/21/12?) so we can enjoy the game.

Hopefully he'll also announce a new form of DRM; if STEAM detects 4chan has ever been accessed on your system, you're banned from your account. Would go leagues towards restricting the massive idiots in online games and gaming in general. Seriously, I'm not impressed by responding to a flame e-mail full of racism and bigotry like it's funny. Ignore the idiots Gabe, and perhaps respond to an intelligent news organization instead. :(

How would they populate TF2 servers? I swear 1/3 of TF2 players are from 4chan.

3 new hats for TF2. Anyways, hope it's HL3 with a new engine. This may be nothing, but I noticed they updated the steam hardware survey DX10/DX11 stats this month, which had previously sat stuck at May 2010, maybe it's a sign they give a damn about this decade's graphics now (they *should*, DX10 is 80% of their base, DX11 30%), and then again, maybe not.

Back