Gabe Newell is 5.5 Billion rich

You can buy alot of Salad for that and croutons maybe take a trip to Spain and ride the Bullshit.

Is Steam ever has a goes public with Stock it's going to go up like crazy.
I DEAR HOPE TO GOD they do not go public.

It'll be impossible to keep the status quo with the steam service if Valve ever goes public. I have absolutely no faith in stockholders to not get their hands in regional access, more DRM and more SJW'ed games on Steam,

I will never forgive Valve for abandoning amazing game franchises like L4D or Half Life. Such a bullshit thing to do.

You can buy alot of Salad for that and croutons maybe take a trip to Spain and ride the Bullshit.

giphy.gif

I will never forgive Valve for abandoning amazing game franchises like L4D or Half Life. Such a bullshit thing to do.
From a business perspective why blow hundreds of millions of dollars on developing a game that might not live up to expectations when you take 30% of every sale on Steam?

All hail the Gaben! Damn, that'll get you a lot of H&B.

It's Comixbooks. We only worry about him if his posts don't look like they were written by a raging stroke victim.

Remind me again why we hate stroke victims at the [H]?

Better to leave a series on a serious cliff-hanger, but on a high note, than to drive the franchise into the ground and milk the crap out of it.

ME, DA in a way, etc. all fell victim.

Better to leave a series on a serious cliff-hanger, but on a high note, than to drive the franchise into the ground and milk the crap out of it.

ME, DA in a way, etc. all fell victim.
It could be the worst game ever and would still bring in many many millons

I guess it's either a blessing or a bad thing that I never fished HL2 (or even played the expansions). No reason. Don't know why.

Back