g92 evga 8800gts @ newegg for 359.99

wooj

Limp Gawd
http://www.newegg.com/Product/ProductList.aspx?Submit=ENE&DEPA=0&Description=8800gts+512

and xfx, gigabyte, pny, bfg, msi....

damn these cards look ugly especially evga.

but i ordered evga cause it was actually the cheapest.
and comes with crysis...
1day ground 6.33 shipping? their warehouse must be really close to me out here in the east coast.

think they have well over a 100 of these cards, doubt they will sell out.
but im sure im one of the firsts

Looks like the rumor was true. I think nvidia felt they could make more money and charge a higher price than the 8800GT. This seems to odd that there are no GT's in stock, but all of a sudden they are flooded with 8800GTS 512's.

Looks like I will be going with the GT instead. Thats like $100 more than the cheapest GT and the performance is not that huge to warrant such a hike in price. I was hoping they would be below $350. I just hope we can get some GT back in stock because I've been holding out until this GTS launch to make a decision.

I agree, the cards are fugly. It's a good thing we can't see the pictures anyway. :)

http://www.newegg.com/Product/ProductList.aspx?Submit=ENE&DEPA=0&Description=8800gts+512

and xfx, gigabyte, pny, bfg, msi....

damn these cards look ugly especially evga.

but i ordered evga cause it was actually the cheapest.
and comes with crysis...
1day ground 6.33 shipping? their warehouse must be really close to me out here in the east coast.

think they have well over a 100 of these cards, doubt they will sell out.
but im sure im one of the firsts

You didnt pay for eVGA's looks, you paid for their warranty and Step-Up. :)

I bought one of the eVGA's. I figure the the warranty and step up program make it worth more then the other cards to me. Would have grabbed a regular eVGA 8800GT if one was in stock, but oh well. The new GTS is supposed to be faster then my current GTS 640MB at 1680x1050, so it should work out well in my new system build... :D

Back