G2400WD - $300 Free Shipping

Thanks! I'll be getting one. I didn't notice it when I saw the newletter, its kinda tucked away at the bottom.

Nice deal. I spent 430 shipped on my V2400W and absolutely love it. Benq FTW

Omg doesn't work, I live on the east coast, I thought it'd go until 3 a.m since that's where Newegg is located.

Edit: Nvm it's on the 12th :p

It's not 12AM August 12th on the West Coast yet. Soo..wait two hours and twenty minutes?

edit: :p

amazing deal!!!!!!!!! i have the regular non D and its awesome!!!! anyone in need of a 24" lcd should jump on this

Damn. I have one of these and it is great for my PC and PS3. If I had the cash I would pick one up, especially at this price!

Thanks OP was actually keepin an eye on this monitor for the past month and had it bookmarked. In for 1!

What kind of panel does this have? Is it much better than the Soyo at Office Max?

I would jump all over this if it wasn't for Egg's abismal monitor return policy. Being the type that will go ballistic if I see even one dead pixel, I'll pass, since I won't be able to return it.

No, it's not a glossy screen. It's a decent monitor, could be brighter. We've got 7 of them at work that we use as PS3 monitors. Get's the job done.

Do you guys think this would be a smart move up from my NEC? Probably not...but I really want a higher resolution monitor :(

Shows $289.99 after promo code for those not getting taxed. ($399.99 - $30 instant - $80 promo code)

Serious question...what's better about this particular monitor compared to other 24" TNs?

aww darn it.... I bought it :D thanks OP

mine came to $319 with tax (for CA)

Serious question...what's better about this particular monitor compared to other 24" TNs?

If you want the technical details which is alot to go over head to the display forum lots of good in depth reviews on it there vs the other models and brands. #1 reason for me is the 1:1 pixel mapping and all the inputs. Colors are reproduced very well for a TN.

I wonder if this deal will be back again. Could they be clearing out stock for something new perhaps?

Just wanted to update and share with anyone else who bought this amazing deal. Had it for 2 days now but only had time today to thoroughly test it.
Newegg for the MF'ing win. No dead Pixels and minimal backlight bleed.

they have the same panel. they pretty much are the same. cept looks and price in which the G2400wd wins at both

i bought one but I found another deal for a dell 2408wfp for $350.

so i think the g2400wd has to go. if anyone want to buy this for the discounted price ($290 ) + plus shipping (u can send me a shipping label or deal with me local (77478).

send me a pm

Back