G15 V1 for 47.99 free shipping @50$ w/code

Oooooh, been looking for a possible replacement to my aging G15 v1. None of the other current keyboards really do it for me. Thanks for the link.

Should I be worried that it says English/Italian? I remember looking on eBay for a v1, before I bought my v2, and didn't want to risk getting an Italian kb.

both use the same letters, you will be fine, i think english/italian means what the instructions come in

I saw an Italian one on eBay recently, and the keys around Enter and \ were different. The picture on the Geeks one is the same as my regular enUS G15, for what that's worth.

I don't have either V1 or V2 of this keyboard (though I am considering getting one eventually), and I am curious. I have heard many complaints of V2 and all the changes it has done compared to V1. Does anybody prefer V2 or is it just an inferior keyboard?

This is a rare find and a must have.

The V1 G15 Keyboard is a classic. It's very very well built, heavy and it has a beautiful look about it. It's very comfortable.

I have both, V1 and V2 and I love the G15 V1 so much, I've been looking for one for a long time, however since these keyboards are out of print so to speak, they are very expensive on ebay.

Used ones go for around $100 dollars from what I've seen.

This board, this deal is a must. Do not pass this up. They don't make keyboards this good anymore.

I'm somewhat of a keyboard freak, I have several of the old ones and new ones and again, the V1 G15 is just awesome.

Oh in fact, it's even better built than the new G19 ..... almost forgot that

Ordered mine and the code does work. Make sure to add something cheap to get your total over $50.

i just bit, my first "expensive blingy" keyboard

so as far as drivers are concerned what cant I do without them with this keyboard?

How is the layout different?

Some punctuation keys are different on the Italian keyboard. I would say buyer beware on this one for sure. I've seen some Amazon keyboards come in Italian format. The last good batch were the ones Logitech sold on the website to purge the old stock.

I have one of these but the 'S' is completely worn off so I'll replace it and use my current one as backup/spare parts :p

I <3 my G15
If I wasn't so broke I would consider getting another just in case anything ever happened to my first

This is a rare find and a must have.

The V1 G15 Keyboard is a classic. It's very very well built, heavy and it has a beautiful look about it. It's very comfortable.

I have both, V1 and V2 and I love the G15 V1 so much, I've been looking for one for a long time, however since these keyboards are out of print so to speak, they are very expensive on ebay.

Used ones go for around $100 dollars from what I've seen.

This board, this deal is a must. Do not pass this up. They don't make keyboards this good anymore.

I'm somewhat of a keyboard freak, I have several of the old ones and new ones and again, the V1 G15 is just awesome.

Oh in fact, it's even better built than the new G19 ..... almost forgot that

Ordered mine and the code does work. Make sure to add something cheap to get your total over $50.

i dunno about 100$ for used one but i bought all 3 of my g15's for less than 40$ shipped each.. this deal sounds good for a new one.. great keyboard... first one i bought is still working even with my two little boys beating on it everyday

Dan UCF Gawd, 5.7 Years

Dan UCF is offline Report Post
I have one of these but the 'S' is completely worn off so I'll replace it and use my current one as backup/spare parts

so.. you dont know where the keys are? or you just cant bear to have someone see that your S key rubbed off! funny the "g15" key on the macros is ripped off my keyboard and i still use it with no worries!

I have never got around to getting my money's worth out of my g15 I bought $90 a few years ago
the G keys and display screen have gone practically unused

Heads up!

This keyboard, sold by Geeks.com, on eBay: http://cgi.ebay.com/Logitech-G15-Ba...s=66:2|65:15|39:1|240:1308|301:1|293:1|294:50

Taken from listing: "Note: Item is the Italian version, TAB/SHIFT and certain function buttons are not in English, Besides that all the features and functions are the same as the American (US Version). Alpha and numeric keys are in English. IMAGES ON BOTTOM OF POSTING"

That being said, someone else on eBay is selling the US version for $50 as well with free shipping (and no it's not me): http://cgi.ebay.com/New-Logitech-G1...s=66:2|65:15|39:1|240:1308|301:1|293:1|294:50

As an eBay Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
Heads up!

This keyboard, sold by Geeks.com, on eBay: http://cgi.ebay.com/Logitech-G15-Ba...s=66:2|65:15|39:1|240:1308|301:1|293:1|294:50

Taken from listing: "Note: Item is the Italian version, TAB/SHIFT and certain function buttons are not in English, Besides that all the features and functions are the same as the American (US Version). Alpha and numeric keys are in English. IMAGES ON BOTTOM OF POSTING"

That being said, someone else on eBay is selling the US version for $50 as well with free shipping (and no it's not me): http://cgi.ebay.com/New-Logitech-G1...s=66:2|65:15|39:1|240:1308|301:1|293:1|294:50

A quick clarification. It's the EU version so some keys aren't in english but layout is the same ;)

As an eBay Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
I bought one of these way back when, when they first came out, was awesome at first but after about 5-6 months many of the letters had rubbed off the keys and they were just blue blobs of light so i quit using it and went back to a normal keyboard. Have they managed to fix this in any of the newer versions? I am tempted to buy the one with the color lcd but noway im spending that much on a keyboard if it's going to be unusable in 6 months!

I bought one of these way back when, when they first came out, was awesome at first but after about 5-6 months many of the letters had rubbed off the keys and they were just blue blobs of light so i quit using it and went back to a normal keyboard. Have they managed to fix this in any of the newer versions? I am tempted to buy the one with the color lcd but noway im spending that much on a keyboard if it's going to be unusable in 6 months!

they cleared it up pretty quickly i have 5 of them and NONE of those had the rub off issues with daily use, all purchased after the first 8 months of them on the market. I remember early on that you could actually send in the ones that had the stuff rub off for replacement, as it was considered a genuine defect.

I have the V2, and so far it's great. I've used a V1 before, and it's not bad either. Not as good looking as the V2 imo (I dig the orange led). I didn't find the macro keys to be very useful, but if you're playing wow, then I guess you'll find some use for them. At ~$50, these keyboards are a steal.

yes they have fixed it and if you still have that keyboard they will replace it for free, as they did for me with no questions asked. All it took was email stating what happened and how old it was etc, and how long you used it before the keys starting to wear off etc. I actually just emailed em and asked if i could just buy some extra keys and thats when they said they would replace it for me, i didnt even ask to have it replaced. :cool:

Logitech customer ever since.......

so.. you dont know where the keys are? or you just cant bear to have someone see that your S key rubbed off! funny the "g15" key on the macros is ripped off my keyboard and i still use it with no worries!

Oh I know where the keys are no problem, I don't need to look at the keyboard while I type. I mostly purchased it because it is a great keyboard and I would not want any other. Kinda like some people buy 3-4 of the same pair of shoes they like in case it stops being made.

On a side note, a co worker of mine played a prank on me after I rearranged the keys on his keyboard, and even gave him two of the same key to mess with him when he attempted to put it back together. He took my work keyboard and spelled "EATMORCHIKN" accross the top row. Well I left the keys like that for several days because I never look at the keyboard and it pissed him off so much he put my keys back to normal in frustration :p

yes they have fixed it and if you still have that keyboard they will replace it for free, as they did for me with no questions asked. All it took was email stating what happened and how old it was etc, and how long you used it before the keys starting to wear off etc. I actually just emailed em and asked if i could just buy some extra keys and thats when they said they would replace it for me, i didnt even ask to have it replaced. :cool:

Logitech customer ever since.......

Thanks for the info i'll drop them an email and see what they say, doubt I will be so lucky though, even though I only used it for around 5-6months I have had it for many years now sitting in the closet so it's quite old.

I have the G15 V1 and I have to say that the (IMHO) V1 > V2. They removed a lot of the keys and didn't put as nice of an LCD screen on there. Plus, it's all orange instead of the cool blue.

FWIW, I bought the original G15 when it first came out and then moved to a G15 V2. I actually liked the V2 better it had a smaller desk footprint than the original and the paint didn't wear of my keys ( though that was only a problem with the early batches of V1 G15s).

The key layouts are identical other than the lack of extra macro keys. 6 instead of 18. Also I kinda fancied the orange glow :D

FedEx man brought mine just a little while ago, this is the 1st real typing I've done on it....Very nice key feel and the blue glowing keys ROCK!!!! The LCD is too cool as well thanks for the heads up on this very cool deal!!! I noticed that even though some keys are strange like the 3 key has a English pound sign above it but use it and I get the # sign! So it works just as it should. Oh and opposed to the $200 cost of the latest version, This really was a HOT DEAL!

Last edited:
Back