G.Skill Trident Z Dual Channel not working on i9 and Z390

PzSniper

n00b
On 11th Jan after a week all pieces has arrived but ...got a big big problem... Hoping on your time and support, here's what happened.

i assembled my new pc, and here are the specs

INTEL CORE i9-9900K

ASUS ROG STRIX Z390-F GAMING

ASUS ROG STRIX RTX2070S A8G GAMING

PSU COOLER MASTER SILENT PRO GOLD 1000W

...but i can use ONLY 1 DIMM of my G.Skill Trident Z F4-3200C16Dm DDR4-3200MHz CL16-18-18-38 1.35V 16GB (2x8GB)

1 DIMM works B2 both of them if interchanged.

2 DIMM doesn't work in any combination b2 a2 or b1 a1...system start with MEM OK test, flash cpu red, flash yellow dimm led, reboot few times and then stop with 2 leds on solid yellow .

I dunno what to try after 5 hrs... already updated ASUS BIOS of ROG STRIX z390-F to the latest 1401 dated 11 Dec. 2019

ofc ram is listen on QVL for this mobo....

Please advice

sounds like one of the sticks is bad ( the one you cant get to work will have to be rma'd) but most people would just return both sticks to the merchant for exchange

sounds like one of the sticks is bad ( the one you cant get to work will have to be rma'd) but most people would just return both sticks to the merchant for exchange

was the first i thought BUT as its written i DID switched the DIMM using same B2 socked and BOTH worked, in single channel...so i think problem it's not the faulty stick

was the first i thought BUT as its written i DID switched the DIMM using same B2 socked and BOTH worked, in single channel...so i think problem it's not the faulty stick
I misunderstood you first post...in that case it sounds like a bad motherboard ram slot. what does the manual say on the 2 solid yellow leds?

You could try reseating the CPU and making sure there are no bent CPU pins in the socket.

och didn't thought about that, i see 2 pins slightly misplaced (direction) now i'm f***.
Mobo is brand new but i doubt can request RMA for that..looks like i lost 200€...

Are u 100% sure could be that the culprit? Can't i try anything else??

You should be able to bend them back. Google bent motherboard cpu pins and watch a couple videos until your certain you know what your doing. Just take your time and youll be up and running in no time.

och didn't thought about that, i see 2 pins slightly misplaced (direction) now i'm f***.
Mobo is brand new but i doubt can request RMA for that..looks like i lost 200€...

Are u 100% sure could be that the culprit? Can't i try anything else??
It's possible that it is, take a pic and post it here so we can see how bad they are bent. You might be able to bend them back with a pin or knife point.

Back