G.SKILL Ripjaws X 8GB (2 x 4GB) DDR3 1600 $74.99 FS w/2GB flash drive

Between deal forums, the classified list at work, and being near four fry's and a microcenter, I have an 800d, dual water loops, an i7 950 at 4.7, two rog 5870s, 24GB of RAM, a titanium HD... and I'm never home. Damn you, hot deals.

HAHA, remind me to break into your home. Not to steal anything, but to have at least SOMEONE to put all that hardware to good use! :D

HAHA, remind me to break into your home. Not to steal anything, but to have at least SOMEONE to put all that hardware to good use! :D

Hell, I need someone to use up lamp hours on my projector so I can justify upgrading ;)

back on sale as the Shell Shocker, this time without the code, they probably didn't sell as many as they thought they would the first time around...

EDIT: oops, my bad, these aren't the Ripjaws X, still a decent deal for anyone needing DDR3 though...

Also remember to use the DM15AP11US coupon for 15% off all desktop memory. This brings the price of the current ShellShocker deal to $64 / 8GB shipped.

I have 16GB of this memory in my system and they perform great, amazing deal with that coupon code.

Just installed mine...been having a couple BSODs, frequent "display driver has stopped working" errors.

Timings, frequency, and voltage are correct, and even reducing the frequency didn't help. I think I'll RMA 'em.

Have mine, 24GB total, in an i7 920 system at 8,8,8,24 timings, 1.55v, and at 1540MHz. Not bad at all, no errors.

Still waiting for mine, Egg Saver is sloooooooooooow. (but hey it's free and I'm don't mind waiting for them)

Back