G.Skill DDR2-800 $35.99 shipped @ Newegg

• Thread starter Deleted member 96510
  • Start date
No rebates FTW.. I might have to buy a set so I can get back to 4GB. I know I am weak because I have no use for 4gb but who cares at this price!

yeah.. I hate rebates.. have to order me a set.. and sell off another set I guess..

omg that is crazy, never thought i would go for 4 gigs...but how can you not? for 35 bucks..sweet..thanks OP

now im just going to have to reinstall windows with the 64bit version

woot.. just ordered me a set.. figured I'd grab it now before it's OOS

got me a set so i can match the one i have now or maybe not, i like the crucials too. :D atleast i don't have to deal with mail in rebate on this one.. thanks...

Geez...wicked tempting. I never really thought of going for 4GB but what the hell, for $35 I might have to bite.

Yes it would be, my arrogance got the best of me. You can still praise me though

jump on these guys, im runnin a set of these on a p35 ds3L / e6300 @ 3.1ghz 1:1 which is like 440

Man I remember paying $189 for the same set a year ago. Oh how the times has changed.

In for a second set.

I gotta order other stuff its only like 1.50 shipping extra :p
I have the OCZ Gold stuff and havent had any issues so i might try that

I have a set of this and it rocks solid!
$34.99 w/NO rebates and free shipping? It's an awesome deal
It oc's nicely!

im wating to get 4 gigs of ram i currently have corsair 1066 ram running my e630 at 3.2 on a ds2r board i think it is. would it be a good idea to get 4 gigs of these or juss get 2x2 stick of somethign else?

I bought 2 sets of these 4 months ago for $55 each :rolleyes:

Well at least I've had 4 gigs fore 4 more months than you guys :p It's quite amazing though that ram prices KEEP dropping.... I thought they had bottomed out when I bought this set :rolleyes:

hmmmm now im torn lol
I dont mind Rebates so teh OCZ Reasper would be cheaper but would it be as good as the G.Skill?
Been reading this and havent heard anything bad abuot them

Back