FX55 for $149.99

s3rvb0t said:
If anyone doesn't want theirs anymore, I'll take it for $150 :)
Lol :) Sorry dude, but you want people to sell it to you for less than what they paid? You're not even covering the initial shipping, let alone reshipping it.

I sent you the same amount another poster here offered me for it. Just checked ebay and that amount happens to match the lowest price at which any have sold.

i never said 150 shipped, I was expecting shipping charges. Please don't get pissy just cause I didn't respond to your PM :p

I've already sold 2 of mine on fleebay for 250 each. So now I basically have a free fx-55, not to bad for an afternoons work.

s3rvb0t said:
i never said 150 shipped, I was expecting shipping charges. Please don't get pissy just cause I didn't respond to your PM :p
hahah :D :rolleyes:

You're dillusional if you think I care about your lowballing tactics.

Yes, the deal is dead now. They actually had to cancel some orders. Not long after the OP posted the deal, their site was overloaded with traffic. They got over 12K hits regarding this deal. Mine is scheduled to be delivered today. Woohoo!

Arcygenical said:
Damn you no shipping to Canada...

the [H]ot deals section always makes me CRY.

very, very true. Where is the Canadian version of deals like this?

Look on the bright side, you guys probably get WAY better pricing on beaver pelts :p

We also get better pricing on Hallmark cards which say "To my cousin... sorry for having sex with you."

...oh crap, that's still USA only.
DAMNIT!

Got the processor in this afternoon. It's a Clawhammer. I was hoping for a Sandy. :(

Aw, hell. That slightly disappoints me...eh, whatever. It's still a 2.6ghz gaming processor with unlocked multis, I'm sure I'll survive.

psychot|K said:
We also get better pricing on Hallmark cards which say "To my cousin... sorry for having sex with you."

...oh crap, that's still USA only.
DAMNIT!
Only in the fun places! Erm...

Back