Fx 8350 for sale on ebay

I might have bidded on this, if it didn't come with the liquid cooler.

I already have one, so no need for another. That and i don't care to spend 300$ some dollars on a processor which may barely be any faster than my current one.

Lets see here. Seller has zero sales feedback and 3 vendor feedbacks about him being a buyer and he's been a member of ebay since 2004. The auction is set for a short time frame compared to most legit ones.

Hmm brb. I'm going to go Photoshop some Alpha EV8 cpus for ebay so I can get in on the action.

This is real and I can tell you why. Last week in Austin Texas AMD had an event for 500 people. They had a few contests and the prizes were the FX-8350. I am actually about to post my review of the one i received which is the same liquad cooling kit.

This is real and I can tell you why. Last week in Austin Texas AMD had an event for 500 people. They had a few contests and the prizes were the FX-8350. I am actually about to post my review of the one i received which is the same liquad cooling kit.

ya i wanted to go, but couldn't get off work for it. Now i really regret not going.

Lets see here. Seller has zero sales feedback and 3 vendor feedbacks about him being a buyer and he's been a member of ebay since 2004. The auction is set for a short time frame compared to most legit ones.

Hmm brb. I'm going to go Photoshop some Alpha EV8 cpus for ebay so I can get in on the action.

seller is a legit friend of mine that did win at the event and has no use for an AMD product. I can get you any proof you want

Back