FX-8350, Asus M5A97 R2 Combo, 7790 GPU, BR-D Burner, 320GB 2.5", 1TB & 2TB 3.5" HDDs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gigantopithecus

[H]ard|Gawd
Clearing out parts from my old system now that my work is done in my new lab. All parts are single owner (i.e., me), come from a smoke-free, pet-free, kid-free home. All parts are clean and work without issue.

My heat is at http://heatware.com/eval.php?id=38186 - any questions about the parts, please ask.

Only accepting Amazon Payments for now.

- AMD FX-8350 CPU & Asus M5A97 R2.0 motherboard combo. Comes with the original box, manuals, driver disc, and I/O shield for the board. The CPU was used for data analysis so I kept it at stock clocks. $220 shipped USPS Priority Mail with insurance. Will not split this combo up. If you want/need the stock copper base/heatpipe cooler, add $10. (If you need some SATA cables let me know, I can scrounge some up, but they won't necessarily be the ones that came with this board.) I am not willing to sell this to someone without a satisfactory heatware history. Sorry.

- MSI Radeon HD 7790 1GB DDR5 GPU. Specific part number is R7790-1GD5/OC. This GPU was never overclocked. Comes in the original box. $90 shipped USPS Priority Mail with insurance. PENDING

- WD Blue 320GB 2.5" HDD. Pulled from a new Dell laptop, formatted in NTFS and ready to go. Specific part number is WD3200LPVX - note this is a slim (7mm) drive. $30 shipped USPS First Class Mail with insurance.

- WD Green 2TB 3.5" HDD. WDEARS. Under warranty until 11/27/13. Formatted in NTFS and ready to go. $60 shipped USPS Priority Mail with insurance. PENDING

- WD Blue 1TB 3.5" HDD. WD10EZEX. Under warranty until 3/3/15. $45 shipped USPS Priority Mail with insurance. PENDING

Please feel free to make offers, though I won't respond to lowballs.

Last edited:
Out of curiosity what do you consider satisfactory heatware for the motherboard/CPU combo?

Free bump for you in any case.

Out of curiosity what do you consider satisfactory heatware for the motherboard/CPU combo?

Free bump for you in any case.

I've received numerous PMs from people with zero history here and no heat. That is not satisfactory. I don't have a threshold in mind but I'll know it when I see it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back