Fury x may be dead.

Soules

n00b
Just tore down my perfectly fine water-cooled rig that had a fury x, after reassembling and moving everything to air coolers tried starting up my PC bit was having Issues with Windows going into repair mode of boot looping. After troubleshooting fury x is the culprit.

When cold starting PC it will post and then show the Asus logo with the circle but the screen will have multi colored striped down the screen and then boot loop or go to repair mode.

I have tried my 1070 and I can get into Windows, and this same setup was running just fine water-cooled. Looking for some help to see of I missed anything.

I did flip the switch on the card other than the led switches not sure what it does though. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

You may have bumped the water block. I have done this before and thought the GPU was dead. Tear it down again (I know it's a huge pain) and then reinstall it. It may be easier if you have the original cooling and just install that and check out the card. Good luck with it, hope you get it sorted.

You may have bumped the water block. I have done this before and thought the GPU was dead. Tear it down again (I know it's a huge pain) and then reinstall it. It may be easier if you have the original cooling and just install that and check out the card. Good luck with it, hope you get it sorted.
Agreed, the card is fine...same thing happened to me way back

Back