Funny Foreign Video: Office Camouflage

HardOCP News

[H] News
I spotted this at this video over at Gizmodo today and it was just too funny to pass up, even if you can’t understand a damn word anyone is saying.

Oh internets. Every time I think I have seen it all and start to get jaded you bring the rofls.

It's about car insurance. The guy is a customer who hasn't been able to get anyone on the phone, so he went to their address. As soon as he said he had question about his policy, they pulled the disappearing act. Pretty funny stuff. :)

need to watch this with sound I guess. I guess i will when I get out of work

It's about car insurance. The guy is a customer who hasn't been able to get anyone on the phone, so he went to their address. As soon as he said he had question about his policy, they pulled the disappearing act. Pretty funny stuff. :)

That explination makes it even better. I think I have dealt with that company before:eek:

Crazy russians.

Yeah he comes in asking how he can buy an insurance policy, and they all disappear.

it's not funny without context though =). i laffed only after som1 here said it was for insurance.

Translated:

Advertisement for "RESO Guarantees", an insurance company

Guy: I just passed the dumpster but there's no address "8". Guy: I just passed the dumpster but there's no address "8". Ah, Address 8, Building 4, further past the sign. Ah, Address 8, Building 4, further past the sign. Ah, I see it. Ah, I see it. (Notice the ghetto "8" on the dumpster) (Notice the ghetto "8" on the dumpster)

Later on when he's in the office: Later on when he's in the office:

Guy: Excuse me? Guy: Excuse me? I'm looking for insurance in accordance with OSAGO (mandatory Russian auto insurance law). I'm looking for insurance in accordance with OSAGO (mandatory Russian auto insurance law).

*Everyone bails.* * Everyone bails .*

Don't want a problem with OSAGO? Don't want a problem with OSAGO? Buy a policy from a reliable company. Buy a policy from a reliable company.

Back