Funny Fireworks FAIL of the Day

HardOCP News

[H] News
These are not the Jedi you are looking for. The fact that neither of these two geniuses were injured just proves my theory that it must be storm troopers in training aiming those roman candles.

Not really a fail, more just stupid. I get what they were going for, but given that they didn't even actually deflect a single firework made the whole thing just look stupid.

Those are exactly the jedi I was looking for, they suck so bad there is no way they will get away this time!

Best part is it didn't really look like either of them were wearing face/eye protection. :rolleyes:

EDIT: In the comments they claim they were wearing safety glasses...not sufficient IMO but I guess it's something?

lmao I use to do this shit in my teens with my boys roman candle wars in a huge field.

What these fools are lacking is protective eye gear one of those in the eye ball will mean permanent blindness.

You should be wearing some protective clothing as one of my friends found out when someone shot at him and it bounced off a house and hit him in the chest, burnt right through his Nike jacket lol.

Not really a fail, more just stupid. I get what they were going for, but given that they didn't even actually deflect a single firework made the whole thing just look stupid.

I see they are using stormtrooper-issued lightsabers... :D

The only difference between them and me as a teen, is that I didn't have a lightsaber.

Back