Funniest words you learned from gaming?

Status
Not open for further replies.

[H]adouken

[H]ard|Gawd
Word: Roflwaffle
Where: COD4
Definition (per Urban Dictionary): A waffle made of rofl.

For example, see www.roflwaffle.com and strap up for l337ness.

It's actually my L4D Steam name now.

Your turn.

I haven't got one, I like to speak normally at all times. Text speak and game speak gets on my nerves

I haven't got one, I like to speak normally at all times. Text speak and game speak gets on my nerves

Couldn't agree more. I cannot stand "omg lulz" chat.

Thankfully TF2 is somewhat immune to crap like this ... at least more so than other online FPS games.

I've never come across a "gaming" word that didn't make me feel fury and want to piss in the face of whomever used it.

FUCK

Only butthurt is coming to mind right now, I'm sure I'll think of something else later.

this is the communication problem with the internet and internet gaming.
you don't have that person standing next to you with the "that really wasn't as funny as you thought it would be" look on his face.

pwned
omg wtf hax ( yes, I use it in real life when someone is really good at something)
the cake is a lie
n00b
lame sauce
gaydar
sandbagger (not really from gaming, but used alot in games)

my brother plays a lot of fps and i've never seen/heard him say anything more than "hacker" but one time he whispered "QQ...poochies" to himself after killing a dog rush with a knife in cod5. thought it was funny.

I dont use any "game or internet speak" in games, but I do with my wife cuz she just laughs and looks at me like I'm retarded.

Like if i fix something for her I haxxored it
if I kill a spider for her I burninated or killed it with fire
or when i make my home made bar bq sauce i call it pwnsauce

Okay if you dont use game or internet speak feel free to gtfo :D

That means get the fuck out.

Thank you if you did contribute anyway :D.

"You did well" from TF2! I say that to my wife when she cooks a good meal. But i really like the sniper when he says "Piece of piss!" Funniest shit i have EVER heard! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back