Funniest thing for new egg price match

filip

2[H]4U
Wish I had copied the conversation...any way I asked for a price match on some thing and the lady (or automated machine?) answer my request with: We cannot price match that for you because it is a lower price than what we are selling our item for.
Ok...... Is this normal for newegg (It was my first time trying it)

Yep they did that to me before several times. LOL I stoped trying to price match after the 6 time they never will, like ever.

LOL.....ok, so every one gets the same treatment. Just found it funny they must not know what a price match is based on what they wrote back to me (what were they hoping for, me to ask them to price match a higher price than what they had?)

I know they make it seem like they don't know the definition of a price match. But, literary I would really be surprised if someone on here got them to price match. Once, I got them to refund me for $20 because the item was one sale the next day, but only after being on the phone for 30 minutes and asking for a manager, lol thinking about it now I don't know why I even bothered to wait that long for $20. But, I'm a geek at heart I guess and I'll take the longest approach to save a dollar.

Newegg has a majority of their products on a great deal already. No need to pricematch in their eyes. You either buy it or you do not.
Personally, I think their return service is the problem.

I got them to price match, but it was with their seasonal iron egg price guarantee

Back