Funniest Game Tag/ Name

I use these in Source:
"My couch pulls out, but I don't"
"I'm not gay, but $20 is $20"
"She was legal in dog years"

I think I'm gonna change my gamertag tonight just because of this thread. Thanks guys there goes 800ms points lol. I've got a couple in my head now, gotta see if they are available

Funniest I've seen are:

wi66ersonX and UhntssUhntss both on xbox live.

We have a friend who's boyfriend's tag is Dr. Fiddleballs

Playing Bad Company 2, when he's a medic it says "REVIVED BY DR FIDDLEBALLS"

I laughed my ass off the first time it came on screen

The Napoleon Blownaparts are a band from the 90's. I think they were in some kind of movie.

I have heard of Napoleon Dynamite.....

I will have to check them out. Great name!

I go by FreakDog sometimes....

People thin it is a Rick James/Snoop thing, but it is an homage to my doggie who passed away....

Me and a buddy would play as [AGD] Ace and [AGD] Gary, as in the ambiguously gay duo, back when Wolfenstein:ET was new. We were veteran clan RtCW players and just smashed on all these noobs every night in pubs. It was fun back then too cause the game was new so no one ever accused anyone of hacking, go on a server today and you'll be permabanned after 10 minutes.

People used to get so pissed thinking they were getting owned by a couple gay guys in a game lol. I had text binds for things the duo would say.

superfuckingpwn.jpg

Last night in BC2 I played against a squad consisting of:

Demi Lovato
Selena Gomez
Miley Cyrus
Ashley Tisdale

I lol'ed hard once I saw all the names. Then I had a blast killing them :)

I've seen people in CS with the name "Behold the power of cheese."

Yay!! Some one else put one of mjy many names I've used. Lol. Your welcome for the laugh. ;)

In Desert combat through the battle feild series I've used IslumCarJacker.
Because I'd go in steal any of their vehicles, load them wtih explosives and go on a killing spree. Lol.

I've also done themes with my friends such as Food, Simsons, and others.
Food: Agent Orange, PineApplePoppsicle, YorBananaSplitN2, and more. :)
Simsons: Mr.Burns, Homer, Marge, and more.

It's quite fun.

I mostly play as stalker, or flooberjobby now. But every once in a while I change it up to be funny.

Like when I play RTS games I play as Soilent Green.

For League of Legends I play as Soilent Green, with a tag that says "fear the people".

This is a terribly underachieving thread. Not even a chuckle!

In WoW, a guy named SearsCatalog. I always enjoyed naming myself after stuff laying on the coffee table.

I've been using FussyParts lately but my personal favorite game tag I've encountered was "Grandma?" probably over 10 years ago playing CS at a cyber cafe with my friends. Grandma? was dominating a couple guys and they would just rage yet yell out the name in that inquisitive manner. Good times.

My favorite: Baron Von Vaderham

some clanmates on the same theme:

Jeff Vader
Jeff Vader's brother
A tray

Saw a guy named Battle Chimp while playing Counter Strike many years ago. Only saw him once but it still makes me chuckle after all this time.

One of my friends uses "JesusPants" I find it hilarious. He is banned/kicked for that name all the time since people get offended, but don't know how/why.

I usually play with my DJ name, JT.High and I was getting banned left and right on a lot of CS servers. They would keep telling me to change my name. Well that's my birth given name, I'm not changing it.

I've seen recently:
cook my sock
Dance Commander
Snakes on a Blimp

And in the EQ1 days, I knew of a player who we all referred to as Barcode because their name was Illillillliilliilllii.

hmm I recall that name, was he on the tribunal server?

I just played against a couple of guys (evidently friends). The first one was named BEAST and the second was named IALITY.

Not really funny, but one of the more unique ones I have seen lately.

Whats with everybody I play against having a 95 on the end of their name? Are they letting 15 year olds on the Internet now?

I just played against a couple of guys (evidently friends). The first one was named BEAST and the second was named IALITY.

Not really funny, but one of the more unique ones I have seen lately.

Whats with everybody I play against having a 95 on the end of their name? Are they letting 15 year olds on the Internet now?

Slightly related, you see very few names ending with "2000" nowadays. Used to be rampant in the late 90's.

I guess people don't want others thinking they're ten years old.

Back