Funky fan someone could use for a project

I think it's cool. It looks like only the front round part of the fan would actually show through the case. In which case most of the funkiness would be hidden. An i like the idea of having half the fan come out.

have someone ever done modification of fan? (I don´t mean pictures or leds but some crazy construction like this)

Coolermaster has a fan like that, except it's all lit up with L.E.D.s and just to show you what this fan goes really well with, toms hardware attached it to the back of the asus iceberg (Or whatever it was named) CPU cooler to show how you can attach a second fan.

Ice_Frog said:
have someone ever done modification of fan? (I don´t mean pictures or leds but some crazy construction like this)

a couple of years ago I started a cad drawing of a "spinner" like you see on car wheels.......but never really bothered to do anything with it.

I could see that fan being used in some mod.. but other than that.. ick. :eek:

chromed plastic is for making curved mirrors like the reflector in a flashlight or a ricer car. it should NEVER be used to make something look "cool" it makes it look cheap and tacky instead.

please note how much chromed plastic is used on nice industrial designs of consumer items like ipod etc. thats right..NONE!

Back