Fun DS game for an 11 year old girl?

New Super Mario Bros., Elite Beat Agents, Super Princess Peach, Rocket Slime, Nintendogs if she likes that genre.

my 10yr old loves nintendogs.

but i will warn u. it will drive u crazy. four hour trip to the lake, & all i heard for 2 straight hours was her repeating the name over & over & over. u have to keep repeating voice commands till they "learn". its not 2-3 times, but more like 30 mins ea. Needless to say, i either gave her the choice to turn it off or i was throwing it out the window!

Nintendogs, if she doesn't have any of the Nintendogs games just get her one and she will be hooked. Cuteness overload and the girls absolutely love it.

Also Super PRincess Peach or the new Super Mario Bros DS.

Another vote for Super Princess Peach or New Super Mario Brothers.

Hey, maybe even Tetris DS if she's into that kinda thing, it's a great game.

FoolOnTheHill said:
Another vote for Super Princess Peach or New Super Mario Brothers.

Hey, maybe even Tetris DS if she's into that kinda thing, it's a great game.

Tetris DS is OK by yourself, but the game really shines when played multiplayer. :)

my girlfriend loves Contact... but she's also not a 11 year old girl... fortunately

I would have to agree with most of what has been said here. Nintendogs would be great, but as K1llaB said it does get a bit annoying. I think tetris is awesome, that was one of the main reasons I got my original gameboy. Peach and Mario are great as well.

I would think about Warioware as well, I think its pretty fun.

If it's your niece, buy Nintendogs and then laugh at your brother/sister maniacally when she pops in the cartridge.

If it's your kid, buy her Super Princess Peach. Super Mario Bros. is pretty tough at points.

I owned Nintendogs for about a week and played it for half an hour. I was the one playing and it annoyed me. I can't imagine the annoyance anyone else around me was feeling.

CamaroWhit said:
Animal Crossing

Animal Crossing for sure.

Nintendogs is cool, but i can see how a child repeating the dogs name and commands over and over will start to annoy the piss out of you.

animal crossing is the best ... he will learn to have a shedule with this game...

too bad not GOOD harvest moon have been released yet..

My 9 year old daughter is absolutely addicted to the following games:

Wario Ware: Touched
The Kirby DS games
Nintendogs
Mario Kart DS
Super Mario 64 DS

You really can't go wrong with any of those. I would suggest Wario Ware above all the others just because there are so many minigames in it. It will keep your daughter busy for a while.

Back