Full HD 3D Monitor From LG

judging by her hands and since we can't see 3d with these 2d eyes, she's going for boobs!

Wonder would it work for me? Normal 3D wont work for me becaue I have a lazy left eye and need to wear glasses.

Looks like it uses different polarization in the left and right eye to achieve the effect. You may be able to use it, if you can get some polarizing film and apply it correctly, or get glasses made with the right orientation.

Give me your good right eye and i'll give you my lazy right eye, the all you will need is stronger glasses.:p

I have a lazy right eye and have the same problem.:rolleyes:

Do want!

I've missed the truly 3D effects from my games ever since I was using my Elsa 3D revelator glasses back in 1999. Playing original HL and games like UT with them was like nothing else.

i couldnt see anything different from a normal monitor either....you must need the glasses.....

ive been to a 3d movie before - its a different experience - i dont know if i would want to experience it all the time i watched tv

[H]adouken!;1034154762 said:
/me waits for OLED 3D screens ;-)

I would love the equivalent of three monitors side by side built in an arc.
Just about enough to cover 100 degrees of FOV.

very nice. It sure beats shutter glasses

You know, I've been thinking..!

This sure looks retarded...

virtual%20reality%20helmut.jpg

... but heck, make it smaller... and high res...make it Track IR compatible or add any other kind of movement detection, and NOTHING, I mean NOTHING stands in the way of immersive gaming.

Nothing other than a sore neck maybe! :D
VRhelmet.jpg

I could not see really anything special about that. Must maybe see it with those glasses from close. I'm not really that excited about 3d monitors, especially when you must use glasses..

Back