Full Extended review of Sega Rally and Juiced 2 demos!!

Ub3rn00b

[H]ard|Gawd
Sega Rally is ok. Sort of makes me think of Ridge Racer but on dirt and with better driving physics. Very arcade feel to it. Seems like it could be fun multiplayer. I might pick this game up.

Juiced 2. Junk...just liked Juiced 1 was junk.

But doesn't Juiced 2 have a fully modeled and incredibly detailed Vtec simulation system?

Change the label to sega Rally and Juiced 2 in ten words instead...

If that's the extended review, I'd hate to see the summary. ;)

*LOL* :D

I haven't played the Juiced 2 demo, and I doubt I will. I thought Sega Rally Revo was okay. The graphics were nice, and the tracks were pretty cool. I especially liked the Tropical Track. I also liked how your car got dirtier as the race progresses, and ruts develop on the track that you feel in the controller (via rumble), when you drive over them. It's cool how they can get worse and worse. The only thing I didn't like was the fact that there's no vehicle damage... not even some slight cosmetic damage. Also, the smallest little things prevent you from flying off the track.

*LOL* :D

I haven't played the Juiced 2 demo, and I doubt I will. I thought Sega Rally Revo was okay. The graphics were nice, and the tracks were pretty cool. I especially liked the Tropical Track. I also liked how your car got dirtier as the race progresses, and ruts develop on the track that you feel in the controller (via rumble), when you drive over them. It's cool how they can get worse and worse. The only thing I didn't like was the fact that there's no vehicle damage... not even some slight cosmetic damage. Also, the smallest little things prevent you from flying off the track.

incredible you incorporate everything except what the game is all about the driving model lol.

Back