Full atx tower suggestion

DGMurdockIII

Limp Gawd
Looking for Good full tower case with lots of hard drive bays and can do watercooling and has space for at least one optical drive and is good for sli and good cable management. I need at least 6 hard drive bays the case I am looking at is be quite! Dark Base Pro 900 black
https://www.bequiet.com/en/case/701 if this is a good choice let me know or if there a better option let me now im not opposed to spending up to 270 on case if I need to

I just got a brand new Cooler Master Trooper, got to say that thing is a beast. It's heavy, but damn, I could upgrade inside and around it for the next few years without a problem. Tons of space, packed with fans and a built in fan controller, and it even comes with a built in 2.5" hotswap dock, so I can pop in SSD drives directly into the case. https://www.amazon.com/Cooler-Maste...1732767&sr=8-2&keywords=cooler+master+trooper

As an Amazon Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
I am quite fond of my Phanteks Enthoo Primo. I have SLI along with a 360 and 480 radiator and still have tons of room and the case is very quiet with 17 total fans all managed from Argus Monitor.

I second the Phanteks Enthoo Primo suggestion. I have two of them and love them
dearly.

Chieftec Dragon Server tower.... FTW !!!( giggles)
I still own one and in stock condition....

Dam I had 5 of those badboys. Sadly don;t have them anymore.

I second the Phanteks Enthoo Primo suggestion. I have two of them and love them
dearly.

Yup I got the Primo and I love it. It's not for the faint of heart. It's 45lbs empty!

You might want to consider a NZXT Phantom 530 or an 820, both have great cable management options.

I really like the Corsair Obsidian cases. The 750D was the one I almost pulled the trigger on. They're big enough without being overly big to where most of the space inside the case sits unused. I'd opt for the one with the mesh front grill instead of the solid front. Only reason I didn't get one was that my 500R sits perfectly in the shelf I use for my tower and sits next to the tower I built for my kid so we can play co-op Borderlands and Dead Space together. The 500R is really hard to beat IMO. I hate that they stopped making them.

Looking for Good full tower case with lots of hard drive bays and can do watercooling and has space for at least one optical drive and is good for sli and good cable management. I need at least 6 hard drive bays the case I am looking at is be quite! Dark Base Pro 900 black
https://www.bequiet.com/en/case/701 if this is a good choice let me know or if there a better option let me now im not opposed to spending up to 270 on case if I need to

if you happen to still be looking for a case, i just picked up the phantek enthoo pro(windowless) for 100 bucks on amazon which might be worth checking out if you're like me and hate windowed cases. cable management was a friggin dream as well(btw this also happens to be the first real case in 15+ years of building computers i've owned where cable management was a legitimate option).

oh and thanks for making this thread because your post and everyone else's responses finally made me quit second guessing my choices and not buying a case after spending 4 months looking at them. i had never even considered phantek until elkwoods post(wish i could afford dropping 250 for the enthoo primo, that case is sweet). finally got it put together after spending 2 hours mounting and unmounting my AIO cooler multiple times because i'm an idiot.

I was torn between the 750d and Enthoo primo, whilst the primo was a slightly better case for what I needed and is more stylish the price was £90 more so the 750d it was. Maybe a future upgrade once I have my new setup finished.

I was torn between the 750d and Enthoo primo, whilst the primo was a slightly better case for what I needed and is more stylish the price was £90 more so the 750d it was. Maybe a future upgrade once I have my new setup finished.

yeah i heavily considered the 750d but 9 pages of customer reviews complaining about the same issue changed my mind.

Back