FT: Oculus Rift+Touch+extras, 1070FTW Hybrid, GSkill KM780RGB(MX Brown), ModMic 4.0 Omni

viivo

[H]ard|Gawd

At this time I'm only interested in trading, and only for a Vega 64 and/or a 6700k/7700k. Cash can be added on my end if needed. Or make an offer - you never know.

Oculus Rift w/ Touch + Accessories
Bought 1 month ago from Newegg and used for fewer than 4 hours total. No dead pixels and nearly imperceptible "screen door effect" relative to my previous Rift. Quality of the Rift's displays can vary from headset to headset, but this one looks to be from one of the better batches. Includes everything in like-new condition plus some extra stuff:
  • VR Cover Padded Facial Interface Replacement Set (Long/Eyewear version) NIB. Ordered from VRCover's website for $37 but I had lost interest in VR by the time it was delivered two weeks later.
  • Pack of 3 VR Cover soft cotton interface covers. Bought separately from the above for $20.
  • Pair of wall/celing mounts for the sensors.
  • Pair of USB extension cables for the sensors. I think they are 9ft but will measure.
  • CableMatters DP-HDMI adapter. Works perfectly with the Rift.
4.jpg 3.jpg 2.jpg 1.jpg

EVGA GTX1070 FTW w/ Hybrid Cooler + Free EVGA PowerLink
The memory chips are Samsung instead of the more common (and apparently less OC potential) Micron. With no core overclocking, the boost clock automatically puts the core at 2011MHz. I had the core at +50 for a while without issue, though I'm certain it can go higher. I've seen people claim to have the Samsung chips at +700 or more stably which is far beyond useful gains and more for bragging, but as I've not tried anything that high I make no guarantees.

Never used for mining. GPU core temperature has never been over 55C. The Hybrid cooler's shroud fan has always been run at a minimum of 40% so the VRMs and memory stay safe. EVGA's thermal mod is also installed.

Includes original cooler and I'll also throw in an EVGA PowerLink.

20170908_095013.jpg

Antlion ModMic 4.0 Omni-Directional Boom Mic + Free USB DAC/Interface
Like-new in case. Used for a few minutes once, has been in case since. Includes free external USB soundcard since some motherboard mic jacks don't provide enough power.

20170922_015527-1.jpg

GSkill KM780 RGB Mechanical Keyboard - Cherry MX Brown Switches
Some idiot spilled coffee on this keyboard. However, that idiot then spent many hours cleaning and re-lubing every switch and the keyboard again worked perfectly. I'll throw in a bag of silicon o-ring dampers and a key puller in addition to the horrible and worthless "gaming" keys that originally came with the keyboard.

Pictures soon.

Last edited:
I dreamt of my monitors last night, running Free(Sync) over a vast plain. Suddenly the sky went dark and a massive NVIDIA logo crashed down upon them.

Back