Ft/fs thread, laptop, 2011 gear, ddr3 ram (MAKE OFFER WANT GONE)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gillbot

[H]F Junkie
What I have:
Dell Inspiron 17R (N7110) Laptop (i5-2410M, 2gb ram, 80gb hdd, DVD burner, Wifi, Pink & Black "switch" Lids, etc.) - $125 + shipping
9x2gb ddr3 1333 Ecc desktop ram - $15 shipped for the set
2x1gb ddr3 1333 Ecc desktop ram - $3 shipped for the set

X-Case RM 100S 1u server case - $5 plus shipping
Coolermaster 212 heatsinks - $30 for the pair plus shipping
Asus Z9PE-D16/2L Motherboard & I/O shield - $250 shipped
128gb (16x8gb) DDR3 ECC Registered Ram - $210 shipped
Capstone G 1200w PSU - $75 plus shipping
Intel x25-M 160gb SSD - $40 shipped

Wanted:
PS4
MacBook
iPhone 6
8gb ddr3 sodimm
Itx case
1155 heatsink

I DO NOT LIKE PAYPAL but, yes I can accept it if you want to hear me whine and cry like a spoiled teenager.

Last edited:
so to be clear you will only trade the 2011 system or parts for a PS4, MacBook or iphone?

hmph my post about the case must not have went thru.

how did you like it? how insane will shipping be?

hmph my post about the case must not have went thru.

how did you like it? how insane will shipping be?

The case is much bigger than I expected, otherwise it's very nice and roomy.

Shipping is based on zip so I can't say, but it isn't gonna be cheap. Box is 29x22x19, is ~45# and shipping from zip 44413 if you want to check rates.

Dropped the price on the mobo, if I don't get any interested parties soon it'll come off the FS block and i'll just use it with a pair of V2 chips.

I think I'm interested in the motherboard and RAM, but I don't have the money at the moment. Maybe in a few weeks to a month? Would you be willing to wait?

I think I'm interested in the motherboard and RAM, but I don't have the money at the moment. Maybe in a few weeks to a month? Would you be willing to wait?
No. If I still have it, you are more than welcome to ask then. Too many people want things held then they back out later.

Ok, make an offer. I'd like to see this stuff go away by Sunday so feel free to shoot me an offer, I may surprise you. With that said, if I don't get anything reasonable i'll probably just buy some new CPUs and put this monster system back together.

I guess shunning PayPal pretty much ensures you never sell your stuff. O-Well, I'll either use it or go to Craigslist.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back