FT: EVGA GTX 670 4 GB WTTF: GTX 670 2 GB

archevilangel

[H]ard|Gawd
I recently acquired a GTX 670 4 GB and wanted to SLI them with my existing 2 GB versions, but I learned that SLI doesn't work that way :( , so I'm looking to trade down to the 2 GB version.

Local exchange preferred(I live in the Sacramento, CA area but I also frequent the Bay Area); though I am willing to ship in the continental US(we each pay for our own shipping respectively).

My card is fully functional, small scratch towards to the top-middle of the back of the card(see picture), includes original box and retail invoice from last week.

Looking for GTX 670 2 GB, doesn't matter the brand, fully functional/good condition(minor cosmetic defects fine). Preferably reference design, but not a deal breaker if it's not.

Pictures
1.jpg

2.jpg

wanna sell for the cost of a 670? I can paypal right away. that way you can just purchase one, and not have to worry about cross shipping. Ive been looking for a refrence 4gb model for a long time. Or I will purchase one and have it shipped to you. Will that work as well? I really want this card for a special Nintendo Project Im working on.

Last edited:
Back