FT: Dr Zaber Sentry 2.0 black. WTTF: MTG Revised dual lands.

BravO)))

Supreme [H]ardness
I am trying to expand on my commander collection, and I am at the point of getting dual lands and other cards like mox diamond, serra's sanctum, and the such. After selling my 1080 ti, the case has just been laying around, and I figured why not see if anyone wanted to trade. I already have tropical island and taiga, and will not need those two. If you want to work something out, let me know.

Heat is BravO)))

Attachments

• 20210804_170948[1].jpg
    20210804_170948[1].jpg
    585.5 KB · Views: 0
  • 20210804_170958[1].jpg
    20210804_170958[1].jpg
    548.5 KB · Views: 0
  • 20210804_171102_HDR[1].jpg
    20210804_171102_HDR[1].jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 0
Man I remember when revised dual lands were $10-$15 each, not so much anymore. I wish I had bought more of them back then...

Man I remember when revised dual lands were $10-$15 each, not so much anymore. I wish I had bought more of them back then...
I remember seeing a black lotus for 300 as a teenager... and no money. :(

I stopped buying cards over a decade and a half ago. Gave my collection to my bud when I stopped playing, roughly around 3 grand spent on those cards (during the legion/onslaught era). Started playing again a couple of years ago, glad my friends don't care if I proxy. Got a professional printer, refillable ink, and my perfectionism to push me along =P. High quality prints ftw...lol.

I stopped buying cards over a decade and a half ago. Gave my collection to my bud when I stopped playing, roughly around 3 grand spent on those cards (during the legion/onslaught era). Started playing again a couple of years ago, glad my friends don't care if I proxy. Got a professional printer, refillable ink, and my perfectionism to push me along =P. High quality prints ftw...lol.
I feel ya. Not many people play where I live, so I mostly get to play only at a game shop, next town over. Got to own it to use it there. Also, I have also been collecting since 99, in the high school concrete magic days.

I feel ya. Not many people play where I live, so I mostly get to play only at a game shop, next town over. Got to own it to use it there. Also, I have also been collecting since 99, in the high school concrete magic days.

Yeah I stopped both playing and collecting in 99, got tired of the nerfing and removing of the old cards. Wish I had kept buying more old cards back then, but who would have known where prices would end up 20+ years later.

Yeah I stopped both playing and collecting in 99, got tired of the nerfing and removing of the old cards. Wish I had kept buying more old cards back then, but who would have known where prices would end up 20+ years later.
The past 3 years have really seen a growth in commander, and a lot of older cards sky rocketed from it. I invested into it early, and my gaea's cradle I bought 4 years for 150, is now worth 1,000+. I just wish I felt more comfortable with capitalizing on my hunches, because I should have bought as many as I could.

Back