FT: ASUS ROG STRIX Radeon RX 6800 XT Hybrid for 6800XT/6900XT Nitro+/Red Devil air-cooled.

lopoetve

Extremely [H]
Managed to snag this on the Newegg drop prior to Christmas. NOT looking to sell, only possibly to trade - in hand, would ship out immediately in cross-ship if you have what I'm looking for.

Want: air cooled 6800XT or 6900XT. Would rather not try to figure out how to fit the radiator into this system, at least not right now - but if I can't get an air cooled one, I'll keep it and make it fit. Willing to consider cash on my end plus the ASUS for a higher-end 6900XT as well, given the price difference. (I paid $945). Heatware required (mine is under Lopoetve), did this for a 3080 a month or two ago (Gigabyte Vision for XC3 Ultra). Will ship UPS ground unless otherwise requested. PM me with what you have - not really looking for a reference card, given the MSRP difference (and I pay for better cooling/quieter fans) but would entertain an offer there if you REALLY want a hybrid card (I know how hard these things are to get).

1609303536740.jpeg

I know you mentioned 3080 in your post but I'm not sure in what context - means you're not interested in 3080s in any capacity for trades right?

Not currently, no - I have a 3080 and a 3070 already (main gaming and our room-scale VR system). I try to keep ~one~ card from the other guys around in case of bugs/driver issues/etc :( Thanks for the interest though.

edit: I supposedly have a second one of these coming in early January (BLT just emailed me about it - 1/3/2021 estimated date). That one I'd be willing to do for a 3080 air-cooled, as I could rotate a few cards around for friends then.

One final shot up. Then I start figuring out how to fit this into this case, which... UGH. Bloody EATX boards.

Back