FT: Asus GTX 970

Leykis

Limp Gawd
Looking to trade this card: https://www.asus.com/us/Graphics-Cards/TURBOGTX970OC4GD5/ for an RX 580, preferably one with 8GB. The card is in excellent condition only used for about a year and comes with the original box. I have a Freesync monitor and would like to be able to take advantage of it. Reply here or PM me if interested in working something out. Depending on the 580 card I would be willing to throw in some cash to even out the trade.

Heatware
Ebay

At this point you'd be looking at throwing in a couple hundred bucks in any trade as the "value" of that card is somewhere in the $400+ range based on demand. Better off finding a deal on one somewhere (I saw $350 from Newegg somewhat recently) and then just selling your old card when you do.

RX580 - Here's an example of an average price. Here's another one that's been used.
GTX 970 - Averages around $160-200 depending on the model. I sold mine for $170 the other day.

Last edited:
Oh well, most I'd be willing to add would be $100. If I have to sell my 970 on ebay I can get around $250 and not interested in paying more than $350 for a used 580 card.

Pretty ridiculous considering the 580 is only a minor upgrade over the 970.

Blame the miners. It will be very difficult to pick up any 580 card for under $350. Even the 4GB.

Back