ft 9800 gx2

Status
Not open for further replies.

84gthatch

[H]ard|Gawd
Ok I'd prefer to trade as paypal and i have had some disagreements in the past.
I'd like to trade one of my 9800 gx2's for a 260 216 It is a BFG unused out of the box I think a straight trade would probably be fair but i'm open to suggestions.

ok basically what I've done I listed the card and then no real bites came threw I saw the thread on modifying the cards so I went ahead and cut a ventilation hole in the faceplate and i took the card apart and re-arctic silvered everything the card is now running about 15c cooler then the others. I do have another of the exact same card that has not been molested other then the fact it has been run for probably 4-5 months of solid folding. As for anything that came with the card I probably still have the cables around here somewhere but I pulled the card out of the case and set it on the anti static bag and then i threw everything else away.

I don't usually sell or trade anything as i'm kind of a pack rat when it comes to folding I'm going to go ahead and close the other thread since i no longer have a unused card.

Last edited:
damn, what crawled up your ass osrk? Ive been yanking his chain about this thing for like a week. I know he doesnt want to sell, im just jackin with him
Just like he's joking about someone giving him 2 260's, thats not gonna happen, but its just something to kid with

damn, what crawled up your ass osrk? Ive been yanking his chain about this thing for like a week. I know he doesnt want to sell, im just jackin with him
Just like he's joking about someone giving him 2 260's, thats not gonna happen, but its just something to kid with
Actually, osrk's suggestion was perfectly valid. Since 84gthatch wants to trade the card for a GTX260, it might be worthwhile for you to offer to buy him a GTX260 in exchange for the 9800GX2. No need to bite osrk's head off when he was just making a suggestion.

it would be valid, if I were going to buy it, but in the thread where he sugested the idea of selling it, cap and I joked back and forth about buying it and the addiction to folding
it was a joke, like LOL and go on type thing
I know it would be logical, if I were gonna buy it, but I'm more than likely not, unless he sells it for like 50$

... thats another one, that one isnt serious either

There has been a slight change just FYI I have used the card now as i was putting it threw it's paces in order to see if i can cool the 9800's enough to be worthwhile. so the card is now used.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back