FSP Gets Into CPU Cooling with New Windale Series of Heatpipe Air Coolers

FrgMstr

Just Plain Mean
Staff member
FSP, which has shown to be fairly creative and on top of quality when it comes to new PSUs in North America, is throwing its hat into the ring with two new CPU air coolers. We have a couple of these Windale heatsinks and fan units on the way in to see how these fare compared to some of the best of the best. The FSP Windale 6 has an MSRP of $47.99 and the FSP Windale 4 has an MSRP of $32.99. Those prices certainly make things a bit more interesting!

BIG.jpg
Tech Power Up has a review up as well of the Windale 6.

Last edited:
Unless I'm misinterpreting the numbers stated on their product page, the cooling performance they're claiming with these seems beyond the scope of reality.

For some reason, every time I read promotional material for products from cooler manufacturers, I get the impression they're just blowing hot air...

Unless I'm misinterpreting the numbers stated on their product page, the cooling performance they're claiming with these seems beyond the scope of reality.

For some reason, every time I read promotional material for products from cooler manufacturers, I get the impression they're just blowing hot air...
Hence reviews....

Of course testing is done at ideal conditions. I.e. in a room where the A/C is set to 60 F next to the vent.

I got into FSP back around the bf2 days when I needed a stronger PSU for sli/crossfire that didn't cost 300$. They were literally less than half the price of anything even close on the market. Since then their prices have risen to roughly normal prices, but GOD DAMN they used to be the diamond in the rough and I would recommend FSP to anyone.

Looks like it's a really good value, the black looks great too.

Looks like your joke is getting a rather cool reception.

Back