FSP Announces its “Green Power, Intelligent Building, FSP Power Never Ends” Series of Product Soluti

HardOCP News

[H] News
Power supply manufacturer FSP Technology Inc. today announces new product launches ahead of COMPUTEX 2016 in Taipei. FSP will showcase the consumer-oriented EMERGY 1000/3000 and commercial ION Mate Energy Storage Systems, comprising their wide-range of eco-friendly power storage solutions, along with a variety of PV inverters. Among their consistently strong gaming lineup, FSP’s booth will also feature new enterprise and home server PSUs.

The EMERGY 1000/3000 stands to revolutionize the way consumers transport and harness power, with the potential to save thousands of watt hours off a single charge. Designed to be portable and silent, the EMERGY series are highly efficient, fanless, energy storage systems with easy-to-use retractable handles. The portable devices have dual AC/PV inputs to easily charge the high-powered 600 watts and 1.5kW inverter.

The ION MATE is FSP’s commercial solution for powergrid failures. It is a stand-alone, self-managed, all-in-one energy storage system. In keeping things “green” the ION MATE is the perfect companion for solar power management. It houses long-living lithium ion phosphate batteries and its power management is run off AC and photovoltaic chargers. DC-AC inverters streamline the conversion from battery to electricity in the home.

Frickin' Scary Product. I once found a high end PC sitting next to a dumpster. Giant Thermaltake Case, SLI, water cooled CPU & GPU's etc. Had a big foot print on the side of it where you could tell someone had kicked it. FSP power supply in it. Smelled like a burnt plastics factory!! Took it home and hooked up a Corsair and it posted. I gutted the parts and gave them to a friend, and put my own in and I still use that case to this day. I have run across several FSP's doing PC problem solving and I don't have much good to say about them. I have read the last couple of reviews here and I have hope they can get their act together, so we will see.

Back